Hi, I just joined the community today and need some help!

MemberRank
    Nov 2022 Join Date
    4Posts

Hi, I just joined the community today and need some help!

I spent a lot of time browsing the community and then downloaded some repacks and they all worked great!But when I try to translate the text of config.pk to traditional Chinese it fails, it doesn't save!I would like to know, is there a way to translate them correctlyIf anyone knows how to save properly, please let me know, I really need help!

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    22Posts
    normally does that to me when i use the wrong password....make sure u got the right one

MemberRank
    Nov 2022 Join Date
    4Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfektFA2 View Post
    normally does that to me when i use the wrong password....make sure u got the right one
    Thanks for your reply bro, I can be sure that the password is correct, English and Korean can be saved correctly, but traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese will become wrong text after saving, like this '??????', I will Keep looking for ways to save properly!

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    SudiLocation
    323Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrill View Post
    Thanks for your reply bro, I can be sure that the password is correct, English and Korean can be saved correctly, but traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese will become wrong text after saving, like this '??????', I will Keep looking for ways to save properly!
    you wanted to save it inside the config.pk or text document?
    Last edited by MajorIG247; 08-11-22 at 04:21 AM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2022 Join Date
    4Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorIG247 View Post
    you wanted to save it inside the config.pk or text document?
    Yes, I want to translate config.pk and script.pk into traditional Chinese or simplified, but the tools in the downloaded repackage can only save English and Korean, so far I still have no clue.I tried to unpack Config.pk and script.pk with some tools re-uploaded by the community, they don't work

MemberRank
    Nov 2022 Join Date
    4Posts
    I gave up

MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    91Posts
    in my opinion i think the editor saves/open in "ANSI-Encoding" and for traditional chinese you need for example "Unicode or UTF8-Encoding".
    if you save a .txt file with "ANSI-Encoding" you will get the "???" out and with "Unicode-Encoding" you will get the traditional chinese language.

dont know if iam right but this seems logical to me :D

Advertisement