Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi there....old player, guild leader, php programmer

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can use MSSQL fine, having worked for years as a web programmer. Or oracle or mysql, etc.

Just that mysql is easier to manage and administer.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I got the web/php part. But the server software won't work with it.

So atm I have a working unmodified installed clean exe repack working, got odbc, everything works.

Have a working website with just registration process.

But now starts the long work of customizing it.

And then once I have everything working, I want to migrate it and test it on my other linux/debian pc, and see if i can get docker figured out, since I've never used it.

How are you doing btw, I appreciate your interest.

Reaction score
Have you tried this?

ODBC for mysql..
should work to avoid MSSQL.

when you run odbcad32

select MySQL connector instead of SQL Server Connectors

Reaction score
no didn't test it but you can patch the SQL Queries in DB Server with a hex editor or Notepad++ or whatever favorite editor you use that supports binary mode. Check every query with MySQL Lint

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am LJ aka LordJustice, old hanin knight commander years ago.

Started playing DCUO, and Fallout 4, I just didn't have the patience to do much with this.

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
For some reason I decided to see what was up in the RZ Kal forum today after not looking at it in a very long time and here I find this thread. Hope you're well old friend!

Back