Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll admit that the optional color bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahaha lol he Photoshop and 3d max not because the color which made him transparent colored by almost 70% #Cehlios1985

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Resting Place of a dead person add on for Valley of Devah, the half area was created by Inixsoft.

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I want to share and show a little thing we were working on lately, the original Kalonline pets as they are on Inixsoft server.
Basically we all know that custom pets are a summoned monster (in private servers).
Here I will show you the original pets as they are part of the character body, like 1 piece.
Monsters has no Z coordinate check so they can't walk over objects, on the original way from Kalonline the pets are able to walk anywhere and be on any height, also the following is perfectly fit to the character on any speed situation.

Reaction score
N no nothing n ne new
ingame it looks better :(

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
good work, but if you made effects able on item grade will be better than item index :)

Back