Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline 2 Reflection Times :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A complete reflection of the KalOnline game from 2005/2006, detailed and increased drop-rate with 5x experience.It is not a server to make millions, it does not have a donation system,this is the type for fanatics of the real KalOnline to remember the best times of this great game.It is not important if many people will play, the most important thing is that there will be an ancient climate on the server, this is not a server on which you will do 100 level in a few days, here 50 requires some fun, but the satisfaction from getting it is amazing.We did it together with a friend for the sentiment of this game, maybe it will help someone to recall the good old days and make the time a little more pleasant.Currently under testing, it will be available for play from December 21, 2019.Everyone interested is invited to priv and our website.

k a l 2 o n l i n e . e u just paste on your browser

:thumbup1:

something new on rz :D :)

something new on rz :D :)

Website are still in develope, some links still are wrong, don't know why you start cry here lol, i trying to małe reflection everything.

Website are still in develope, some links still are wrong, don't know why you start cry here lol, i trying to małe reflection everything.

Back