License For Server (Decode String) challenge

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Enthusiast TheConqueror is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    38Posts

    License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    hey someone does me know and someone dont know me.

    why i created this post :

    I am giving 1 licenses out @Skansmer won the challenge

    New Engine Old Ui + including thief , 3rd job and more...
    or
    New Engine New Ui + Including thief , 3rd job and more..

    Q : you giving it for free ???
    A : when u decode the string u will get it for free
    A┬▓ : Decode The String Below and send me the word i search for via private mesagge.

    small tip : The Key i Used is:
    Code:
    30
    The String is :
    Code:
    Rw}{pm{U{gA,
    after u gave me the decoded word u will get license of ur chosse

    To Get it clear ! ;

    Q1 : you will resell it later , or ardvertise that you got the addons ?
    Q2 : No ! i will no sell it later or even ardvertise it i just giving a chance to the community to get a free license of it !
    Last edited by TheConqueror; 12-10-15 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Skansmer won


  2. #2
    Developer BeshoyFD is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In World :)Location
    702Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    How come hey decode it wihout some tips or keys , you just trying to make ads to yourself that you have new engine files , to can sell it later , come on , i understand you well,

  3. #3
    Apprentice Deton22 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by BeshoyFD View Post
    How come hey decode it wihout some tips or keys , you just trying to make ads to yourself that you have new engine files , to can sell it later , come on , i understand you well,
    Well , atleast he is advertising a free of sale deal not a scamming scumbag like you that likes to steal credits from others and replacing his own credit on a cracked addon and then re sells it back
    And you are actually making money right now from something that you dont owe , currently means ( R3vo addons ) , And thats how you are also selling it for a cheap amount because you know that you didnt put time creating such a thing so you dont understand the values of it
    Last edited by Deton22; 12-10-15 at 12:16 AM.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast TheConqueror is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    38Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Deton22 View Post
    Well , atleast he is advertising a free of sale deal not a scamming scumbag like you that likes to steal credits from others and replacing his own credit on a cracked addon and then re sells it back
    And you are actually making money right now from something that you dont owe , currently means ( R3vo addons ) , And thats how you are also selling it for a cheap amount because you know that you didnt put time creating such a thing so you dont understand the values of it
    i will no resell it llater i just give a chance to someone to get 1 license for free and i dont want for it money.
    i dont giving my own credits for it. i just cracked addon.

  5. #5
    A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru ToXiC L33T is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Prestwich, UnitLocation
    1,112Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    Lol @TheConqueror

    You should just release it all an stop all the sales in one hit xD

  6. #6
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! GallantS is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    448Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    i thought revl cracker which you released is workin , didnt try it

  7. #7
    A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru ToXiC L33T is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Prestwich, UnitLocation
    1,112Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by GallantS View Post
    i thought revl cracker which you released is workin , didnt try it
    It stopped working a while ago due to R3vo license server going down or something, I'm not sure.
    I don't use it.

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! CompaQ is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    433Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    If your going to release it
    It will be useful for alot of ppls.

  9. #9
    Enthusiast TheConqueror is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    38Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    small tip added ;)

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Skansmer is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    204Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    LicenseKey_2

  11. #11
    Enthusiast TheConqueror is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    38Posts

    Re: License For Server (Decode String) challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Skansmer View Post
    LicenseKey_2
    Zecomir and Skansmer won the challenge , congratluations send me private message of ur skype so i can give the files.

    [topic can be closed]
    Last edited by Kreeate; 12-10-15 at 08:41 PM.



Advertisement