Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Links are mostly all dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi kal community, i'm an old player coming back just playing with some files, and i realised that the community needs a filesharing kinda thing so we don't lose all of them, please someone that has lots of the releases that happened through the years, post an available link to it, i'll get it, and i'm planning on regrouping everything and putting it onto a filesharing site so everybody has access to it

whatever you got just post an available to download link or an other post link that i can get it from
i'm starting to collect files now so whatever you got, within the next week or 2 will be all online ready to be downloaded for any newcomers to the community !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything will end up on a dedicated server :) should be fine for a while without dead links :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any news on that? :s, would be interested on those 80-100 gigs kalfiles :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just need client fusion 2011-2013, zoo client, acid kal old client, and repack insanity 2014-2015
I will send you 80 to 100 GB of file. Let's keep KalOnline alive :beer:

Back