Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MainSvR Addon's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear Ragezoner,

i would ask if someone would make me some Addons ( ofc ) for Money ;). Maybe Bloodx will read this Thread, but i hope other people do it too.

King Regard's

Fao

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We could collect some Ideas here, does someone have some Addon Ideas (beside new 3rd, thief and int like stuff ...)?
Kal could be improved with fresh Ideas, something that the Int Server does not have, but maybe would be a cool feature or a feature wich you know from other Games witch maybe could be applied to Kal. Some Addons or Modifications can also be done in very short time but can effect in an great advantage.
:):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we could yes, but what do u think how many people will follow this? and how many will sell it :)?

greetz

Fao

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats about a new PvP System?
Like if you kill an assassin you get some points, and if you kill someone as assassin you lose some points. If you got enough points your In-game name will be blue, green or even golden. And if you kill much players as assassin youll be assassin all the time or your Ingame name will be just red. Its some kind of the fight between good and evil. Maybe only the good ones are able to craft some kind of meds/buffs.

Or change the pet system, make the tiger, panther or what ever appear next to your char ( like the goblins do, maybe on the other side ). And if you transform, you ride on its back. I saw a video once, but this guy was even able to fly. oO

Or upgrade the party system, if you party a supporter class like CJB/MA or Commander/Gen you get something like a +5% more exp or drop buff. Or you get some kind of party coins ( 10 mins in a party > 1 coin ).I know that int got a similar system.

I also liked the idea of the attacking pet from Bango ! Well done.

--------------

It would a nice idea to make a option where you can choose the exp splitting in a party. The current way, based on the lvls and one where everyone gets the same exp.

greetings Yah

Last edited:
Back