Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dear Kal Section Community,

since we have had some troubles during the last days in combo with a downtime of this Section today, this Section have a new mod now, me : ) I talked with Justei today and he recommend me to Mental, who choose me as new Moderator.
Well here is a small list how i want to handle things here, so you will know what you can expect from me:

• Everything can be discussed, as long it is not against the rules and no person is directly attacked/insulted, if it is off topic we can move it into a Thread witch fits (like a General Talk)
  • I will not remove posts or threads as long as they are not against the rules or contains only spam, so Threads stays, but maybe gets closed on request or if it makes sense
  • I will respect the decisions of the other Moderators, i think that i can work good together with Justei and XxGhosTxX
  • I will act same as before with my Posts/Releases/Help, like a Normal Member
  • I try to respect the feelings of the Community, Moderators cannot act like a "God", Members should be invloved in decisions wich are important for the Section

Kind regards,

Mad

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We will :p

btw congratulation MadKnight

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear MadKnight
Congratulations for the moderator, you are the right man in the right place, i wish you success.

Kind regards, Hobo

gTg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
congratulations. MadKnight

you will be awesome mod..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The Sections Password lock is only temporary a Supervisor/Supermod or Mental will unlock it soon.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm happy it turned out like this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our rights as contributors are respected. Finally a consistent moderator meet our expectations.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gratz MadK <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you defo deserve to be a mod :) i do agree the Kal section needs more Mods! and neutral Mods at that! and you are all of those things :) you justei and ghost will make an awesome team :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *hugglies*

Reaction score
Our rights as contributors are respected. Finally a consistent moderator meet our expectations.

Quoted for truth.

Wessel was deleting a lot of posts and regulating on how we should post things. Posting a new development or some screens from a new server? Deleted because it's not that revolutionary (or even deleted as advertisement). In my opinion, things were not that bad at all in the first place.

Someone with only 200 posts, without any knowledge about the game itself, doesn't belong as moderator in this section, period.

Giving my opinion about that new moderator even caused the section to almost be deleted. You can see how f*cked up it was.

Glad someone with decent knowledge about the game and who contributed to the community, who knows what's best, is appointed.

Reaction score
To be honest, Wessel is most likely a great moderator, but he did what a lot of new moderators do when they get a new section. Too much, just to show that they want to make a difference. Etc.

From what I know he's great at his other section, he just didn't really fit into this quite "special" community in KalOnline. ;)

The reason I chose MadKnight to be the next moderator, is simple. And it's the same reason I chose Ghost.
Hopefully I made the right decision :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back