Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NewAge Kalonline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok guys i know that its not the right way to start a thread here , but i want to warn the members which searching for a fair server to play.

I will post some images here , see how much the fcking admin is corrupt and gives free dcs.

<Owner>Unique is corrupt he gives all ppls free dcs , here some screenshots .
anyways > Keyfres , Shon is his chars also Sinjon , MrBore got the same pimp i do.most of his friends in the server got maxed with 8/8/8/8 pimp to increase eva,otp etci'm not corrupt , fck you unique , your who corrupt . I've fixed for you area 99 , and 99 bug , added g80 craft npc , helped you with alot of things in short time.You just say lies after you ban me _!_

also here is the latest config from the server side.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
He cant even edit stuffs name .
always thinking about dona free to players lol.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, Unique here, liar These photos are from your accounts.AbaTriL was your kn i catched you sending to his free dc. and you got the block. MrSheba = AbaTriL = Scholar. do not believe this person's words.With Respect: Unique NewAgeKal Admin.

ahh btw Sheba= CompaQ so stfu

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Hello, Unique here, liar These photos are from your accounts.AbaTriL was your kn i catched you sending to his free dc. and you got the block. MrSheba = AbaTriL = Scholar. do not believe this person's words.With Respect: Unique NewAgeKal Admin.

ahh btw Sheba= CompaQ so stfu

you are corrupted as duck dude xD
i also got tons of screens from people how you gave them 1 - 2 thousand dc's just that they play and that poop xD idiot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NEWAGEKALON - NewAge Kalonline - RaGEZONE Forums

tranx youre so smart guy ... you was try to crash us before , youre so jelous want only the money go stay in your corner with your piece of poop p2w server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
He can’t even fix area running protection .
i also sent him the link to how to fix it and he still can’t lol.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f554/protect-monster-low-levels-1139692/

I’ve tried to be nice to you but I don’t care if you were drunk or no .
learn how to create a long term and stable , balanced and then talk a lot .

you can’t even add g80 craft quest drop rate with the g70 parts lol when you added g80 you removed the g70 from the drop rate .
kill your self instead of been corrupted.
you also give to guild leader’s over 50k dcs to help them . Loooooooool why would you give free dcs to guild leaders ? so they can pick players etc? If your server is good also stable also balanced not corrupt , most of players gonna play even if the online less than 20 .
gtfo please.

Ahh btw , he blocked full team because they play in hondel as sin shiny ������������ and rollback their levels.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
CompaQ you need to stfu dude after you scammed r3vo . none trust you !

i was so stupid to take you in my team cuz you was lie about how you are good. Origin , Nirvana kal was yours as you say . but true is youre fkin Special person scammer. i wont reply anymore . all know the true cuz i share everything with my players . With all Respect to others :Unique

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

i was so stupid to take you in my team cuz you was lie about how you are good. Origin , Nirvana kal was yours as you say . but true is youre fkin Special person scammer. i wont reply anymore . all know the true cuz i share everything with my players . With all Respect to others :Unique

I scammed r3vo? He can reply here if i did lol.

your a faggot told your players that im blocked because i give my gos free dcs haha ok lets say this is the real reason , why the fck did you give me 10k dcs free at the first day minutes??
also you gave to guild leaders more than 50k dcs all that to play ur failed server .
now i want to say > You won’t learn free . And don’t make drama faggot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks so funny when a guy gets blocked from a team for being corrupted and moron starts writing in forums and spreading shits around. People are just jelous (Like TranX) seeing really good server with many players, daily updates and non-corrupted like all around. Just go look at yourself first then start talk shits about other.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Looks so funny when a guy gets blocked from a team for being corrupted and moron starts writing in forums and spreading shits around. People are just jelous (Like @TranX) seeing really good server with many players, daily updates and non-corrupted like all around. Just go look at yourself first then start talk shits about other.

just created an account to post haha.
congrats you will be rewarded within 20k dcs because of that .
anyways , explain why did he gave 10k dcs?? If he is fair?
I never been corrupt lol,well

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
NEWAGEKALON - NewAge Kalonline - RaGEZONE Forums

tranx youre so smart guy ... you was try to crash us before , youre so jelous want only the money go stay in your corner with your piece of poop p2w server.

aint my problem that you used unstable files.
"your piece of poop p2w server" made me few ten thousand euros in under 2 weeks, so did i smth wrong? dont think so :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just to set the fact Orgin Nirvana Antrix belong to me and take it easy guys being offline for few months and i found all that fight

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Private servers now are full of stupid people,literary !. At the past, having an online repack requires much experience and knowledge ,but at present you dont have to have neither experience nor knowledge, its all about money. Shame on you to make yourself the head of a server and people trust you while you are clean inside have limited knowledge. Iam so amazed to see the legends arent have an online repack while idiots are calling themselves admins!

Back