Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pet system

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, anyone got the mounted pets in there server yet? xD
Seen a couple of servers advertising with a pet system, not seen anyone make a post in here about it tho.. thought id ask :)

Reaction score
there won't be a "mounted pet system"!
pet system = replaced flags, on most server.
other variant pet system = real(in my opinion, not like int..) pet system, like exteco did:
pet could pick, heal, attack(not sure).
or koemv1 system
pet gives you stats.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah that does look awesome, been thinking of takeing a bit of a break and seeing what everyon else has been up too as there are alot of interesting servers poping up in the development section :)

Reaction score
there won't be a "mounted pet system"!
pet system = replaced flags, on most server.
other variant pet system = real(in my opinion, not like int..) pet system, like exteco did:
pet could pick, heal, attack(not sure).
or koemv1 system
pet gives you stats.

exteco's couldnt only pick heal and attack. exteco could make them dance, revive, speak, let them stay on their current position get the pet to make a shop and a few more things as casting skills

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
exteco's couldnt only pick heal and attack. exteco could make them dance, revive, speak, let them stay on their current position get the pet to make a shop and a few more things as casting skills

But was it worth of time he spent?Not really since noone use them or lets say maybe Bjorn got them but they aint released for public or either exteco released them or selling 'em.I guess exteco/varis/kealy/sirix/justei and few more pro's got probably many features that we can dream about but simply they arent for public ;).
Maybe it was waste of time to make them , but I hope they will be used asap ;).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

O.O omg! this has given me an idea....... i wonder if it will work ..... (prob not but worth a try...lol:thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Talking about petsystem, does anyone have the file structure of pet_system.txt that the real exeteco had?

Reaction score
there you go

(item_index 18824) (item_efect 121) (pet_id 35) (dietime -1) (pick_up 1) (heal_cooldown 600) (heal_ammount 1000) (get_back 0) (revive_cooldown 5000) (hight 170) (stat_str 8) (stat_hth 0) (stat_int 8) (stat_wis 0) (stat_dex 8) (stat_hp 1600) (stat_mp 800) (bound_on_get_back 0)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
there you go

(item_index 18824) (item_efect 121) (pet_id 35) (dietime -1) (pick_up 1) (heal_cooldown 600) (heal_ammount 1000) (get_back 0) (revive_cooldown 5000) (hight 170) (stat_str 8) (stat_hth 0) (stat_int 8) (stat_wis 0) (stat_dex 8) (stat_hp 1600) (stat_mp 800) (bound_on_get_back 0)

P.S: The filename is pet_system.txt and is put in same folder as mainserver right?

Last edited:
Back