Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Would you like to play on server without donation system?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I would like to know...

Would you like to play on server without donation system?

I am asking becouse of many PMs which does not like this idea.

Tell me why?
I know that making repeatable quest to have extra items like: picking pet *, etc ... may be a time-consuming and much harder than spend a few euros for one click buy ...

A part of community must be so so so lazy? That's just the reason?

Please tell me your opinion and suggestions!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Donations are not always a way to speed up progress in a game. it can also be seen as simple support towards the community and the owners of that particular server. What most people do, is make a 'donation' towards a server with the sole purpose of getting things faster. As a person who works at least 60 hours a week myself, sometimes it's good to know that there is a way to still compete with friends on a higher rank by having an option to speed up something.

With that being said, if you truly want a server where people can't win by donating.. don't give them any items in return which will always be more powerful than things any other player can get. For example; g65 is your best weapon? Don't let them be able to get it through donations. Let them get items which are equal to g50 but with a lower level requirement. Or allow them to have a special bof effect on their armour without actually having it on. People tend to pay money to look different rather dan being more powerful.

Back