Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Showroom

Reaction score
Post your work only, "nice", "godd will u releze", "omg ripped" and other poop will be deleted.

If you like shown work, use thanks button to express your astonishment.

If you want to know whether it will be released or not, send the guy a pm or post on his wall.

You may post serious questions or advices that you believe to be contributing or helping, just not "nice make pink will be nice"-like comments.

K thanks.

Old Showroom

Q:
MaximumSatan said:
Is it allowed to critizise other people work in the new showroom @Kal Section?

A:
Yes, if you intend to help that guy with your critique and make valid points, not just "omg poop".

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cuted Monster by me
An Littl Add For My Website Cuted Monster .. Or Add for anything:

My F1 Menu For My Server yea its unfinish :S

Bow Of Bloody Fury or soo xD

Yea a bit bad graphic but okay ;) next :full set + 2hander and 1hander and stick

Yea i Know its nothingn ew its just a retexture... but i like it xD... soon some
more things on sword soo will pwnz
i cuted out more then half photo cuz layout you will see when you login or when is totaly finish..

Till then let be love with you!

In This Thread i will show some of my work on server soo you will know a bit about it it was some kinda off a mistery till now.. here is my unfinish norotuh soon you see finish one.

Story Line:Norotuh is known as alot of fish in the water. Norotuh is a place where all people fish for the living after a war Norotuh was destroyed and alot people were poor after some months in the Norotuh come live an rich family they came in Norotuh to help the poor and destroyed Vilage they help the people from Norotuh that Norotuh Become a rich and big city tnx to Chan Family after they recover they start sell items now norotuh is realy known city with a Castle.

Story Line:Fort was for alot years same as before till there didnt came monsters with their wepons and wolfs.After of years of fightning the Chief Cong went in norotuh and made there an npc wich give people some useful items to fight te monsters soo after they are high lvl they come fort and come help kill the angry strong monsters the one who will kill monsters from fort will get revard soo he will fight easyer to get the revard you must go to Chief Cong Personaly hes probebly in the pub drinking beer as every day long and thinking about solutions.

Norotuh Unfinish:

Fort Later:

My First Work

Tnx To:
HoLLoW and ObuolYs for explaning me some things

Norotuh is 2x bigger its like an island it till the bridge and till the castle all is city and it have 1 more bridge the bridge is near cargo.

Copy Right DjKrava All Rights Reserved
Sry for bad english but you dont need to flame or spam i did my best to write good
soon more but there will be alot unknown story lines soo you will need figuer them yourself in game to get revard.

<DjKrava>

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZPt91a9HQY[/nomedia]

Not finished yet ;)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My Project Website + User Panel
Website is 80% done...

User Panel is just like 30%
we will see if i will finish it or till whne ill come.

User Panel:
foxx - New Showroom - RaGEZONE Forums

For Any Info private message me

<DjKrava>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since Bjorn or Exteco didn't post:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvB9NSFkvVM"]YouTube- First PServer Pet System by Exteco[/ame]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice but pets are fail any way they give crap extra and they last only a while

i dont think they're talkin about bird summons
they probably did use the summoning function and added code so u could have ur own pet. i haven't been on kalonline section in a long time so i dont know if its possible to let him lvlup and such and attack the mob you are attacking, or simply give u stats just like the egg basically does!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's possible to make them pick, heal, or even attack... So it can be far more useful than international pets.

Whatever ;)

And it's not the bird system, it's totally different.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUH67kTZvZA"]YouTube- Future Kal website V1.avi[/ame]

Future Kal website version 1.

- Mukso

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
an F1 menu i am working on (not finished)
tell me what you think if you have any suggestions\tips\hints talk to me :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah i made it quick with photoshop, saved as .bmp but instead of 32 bit i saved it as.. 24 bit or 16 bit 1 of the to kinda mistake but looked nice enough for me, first wanna finish the menu then change the banner, here some new ss's on the background city i made long ago, still working on it needa find some new buildings etc, cuz its kinda.. boring :D and just figured out that i forgot Pots&Scrolls in the kalcash menu.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ImagiNatioN server new Instance

Uhm preview of Instance in the recentely started project ImagiNatioN.
Hope you like it ^^

Tx to Soul666 for export:)

More coming up :)

(btw , if there is any1 out there who rly likes to make textures and has a some experiance with Photoshop-like progs, pm me :d)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure if anyone textureds these before but i thought ill give it ago

Attachments

Reaction score
It's client sided, so debugged the engine... you have to kill HS and KOCP/KOEM (if it's enabled) and then attach olly to it :) Then it's basically understanding ASM and giving the functions some names. There's a function for displaying the message boxes with sys-number in hex (message-e.dat) argument... some testing and breakpoints and you can do a lot.

Back