Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We are one team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am very sad about what we do with each other's quarrel instead of helping each other as a team helping novices and not fighting us to help people and not quarrel with them

Kal turned into deals from some people so why

Many people have helped me with no money, and I will not mention anyone's names so I do not attack some peopleThank you very much for helping me on my wayI hope that this region will return to what it was beforeSorry if anyone bothered this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see no clear point of what you said actually
i suggest deleting this thread
Okay pro just calm down.. We are calling the general boss... Do you have any other suggestion? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see no clear point of what you said actually
i suggest deleting this thread
I remember that name Abdullah Aha I remember you opened a server with ISA and people were busy hacking on the engine 2014 I corrected the error and canceled the hacking

i know that you mean e.g. me, befor talking that much poop.

http://forum.ragezone.com/search.php?searchid=3353204

I did not mention anyone's name and I do not want to mention anyone's name. I'm just annoyed by some people

Reaction score
I would kill myself if most kal "devs" were on a team I was in...

I only join teams full of A players, kal is overall full of kids failing even at remedial courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back