Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trocin Jacob Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've involved " @Trocin Jacob Developer " to do some small addon's for me, I also payed him for doin it. But he do not replay on Skype/RZ , so I asked myself if someone already worked with him or knows how to get in touch with him? I dont know if he's just busy or if he scammed me.:blush:

With kind regards,
Yah

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its trustable person so dont worry , i know him well , im sure he is busy atm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just contact PayPal that ur acc got hacked and someone just sendet cash from ur acc.

I dont mind about the cash, Im looking for a trustful person / coder to work with.

As people have said before an i'm sure this thread will just get closed.
I will say I have spoken to him an stuff, I trust him also :)

I would take them for free aswell lol. But since all kalonline server are about to make some extra cash, I understand why no one shares. I mean it's like : why should someone else make cash with my work? No one gona run a server without any " donation " system these days, so Imo it's okey to pay someone for his work and time. The real problem is the gr€€din€$$ of the "community".

with kind regars,
Yah

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yahtzel93 could u give me a private message when u be free we might have some work together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back