Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A word to the KalOnline Community

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Hey there :)

First of all thank you for your time and for reading :thumbup:

Thanks to all people who share their work with the community.

I want to share some thoughts with you guys:

A community is about helping each other. I'm kinda sick of people who say: "fk the community"
I must tell you, it is about sharing here. We all share the passion about KalOnline, thats why we are all here. In my opinion it is about giving something to the people, to the admins and especially to the players. If you share your work here and someone uses the work on its server, you inspired, helped and improved the game for many people! Thanks for this!
If you feel like: I give so much to the community but I never get something back, you have a wrong intention to share your things. I think that we all get it back at one time. Maybe you get it back in a way that someone else shared something and improved the server you are playing on. Often we get it back indirect, not directly.

My point is, the community lives from sharing your knowledge and your work and since I'm in the community - which is now since like 15 years, I've taken alot from others and given alot to others. I played on so many servers and I used so much work of others on my servers.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who share their work without wanting something back! <3
You are the silent heroes here.

All who hold back their work and don't share because "the community sucks" you are wrong. If you think about money and profit, in my eyes, it is the wrong intention. Because the community lives from giving and sharing.

I'm a visionary and I make a promise right now. When my server comes online again - I'm working on it atm - I will give 10% of the donations randomly to all the people who helped on the server.

Thanks to all who made all the nice things possible in Kal, special thanks go out to people who improved my servers in all this years:

soul, Kally, Maty, Angelz, sirix, Bloodx, Darn, R3volution, Zeus, Anny, Ismir, TranX, InfernoKal, Shinkal, Madknight, and and and so many more... I'm really greatful for you guys and sorry if I forgot someone here - I think many more have been there too..

Hope to have another nice time here :w00t:

I'm happy to hear your thoughts about this,

Stay fair, go pro - it's all for the players,

Uppa

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is FINALLY the good word of sharing NOTHING to say about that uppa I was always there when you made REDLIGHT a server that I adore and that I would like to see again or even open if you want to,

long live uppa and long life to you and at kalonline because you have always done a very good job for kalonline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, the most beautiful thing I have read on this forum ! :)

I'm a 2005 KalOnline player and this game have extremely changed, I have stopped Hanin after Emok for several reasons but I kept coming back always on this game, because I don't find a other mmorpg who is better than KalOnline. I'm playing on many privates servers since 2005 and I will probably never stop until there is a server online. I have my own private server who are open only for my friends and I but I'm not an expert !

Since few months I want to help the community, but I'm not an expert on KalOnline private server, so I want to renewal the Kallyanna post with every repacks/items/maps/armors/weapons. When a files will be are expired, I will put it back again.

I love KalOnline and I hope that this will help someone. If someone want to help, contact me by private message !

I'm sorry, my english is not very well, hope you understood !

Last edited:
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Wow, the most beautiful thing I have read on this forum ! :)

I'm a 2005 KalOnline player and this game have extremely changed, I have stopped Hanin after Emok for several reasons but I kept coming back always on this game, because I don't find a other mmorpg who is better than KalOnline. I'm playing on many privates servers since 2005 and I will probably never stop until there is a server online. I have my own private server who are open only for my friends and I but I'm not an expert !

Since few months I want to help the community, but I'm not an expert on KalOnline private server, so I want to renewal the Kallyanna post with every repacks/items/maps/armors/weapons. When a files will be are expired, I will put it back again.

I love KalOnline and I hope that this will help someone. If someone want to help, contact me by private message !

I'm sorry, my english is not very well, hope you understood !

Nice, thank you very much!! Good to see :) if you also need help or have questions - contact me on discord: UppaCuT/Hades#8272

Back