Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Artic Source & GZF Stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had the Artic source for a while now, ever since I magically had access to the trunk. I'm unsure how outdated it is compared to now but it contains the antihack and Spymode. In due respect to Past, I believe the "AFS" system was removed. I also believe the antihack does well against shotbots and other stuff but not very good against memory edits. This includes Teamspeak client, Thumbnail Generator, CFG Reader, web admin, etc.

All credits go to their team.

Download:

I'm also releasing the GZF (GunZ Factor) website to prevent Jamie/Eronsich from selling it, since the template is ripped from Themeforest. It's coded in NodeJS and I would deem it to be unfinished and a little buggy. I've attached the GZF database below so you can retrieve the missing site tables. If you cannot run the internal web server, it's most likely because port 80 is being used by something else.

The website contains many features such as:

-Item of the day
-Clan profile comments
-Character profile comments
-Pulls latest topics from the forum, by specified forum IDs (announcements for GZF).
-Account Management
-Paypal & Paysafe logs
-Much more.

Along with the website, I'm also releasing the monthly item rotation and the forum updater which are coded in C# (have also provided PDB files) which can be disassembled. The forum updater is relevant for the site.

All credits to Eronsich.

GZF Website:
Item Rotation:
Forum Updater:

If links go down or get removed, I will not be reuploading. Have fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You crazy son of a witch. You actually did it.

Just gonna go ahead and download this here *cough*

Reaction score
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

The pdb files save some paths of the computer where the code is compiled. Look at the paths above and becareful who you trust. This leak was possible beacuse we blindly trusted on some of our team members. Cliche poop.

No one get access magically to our versioning server. Give the credit to the people who deserves it.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm also releasing the GZF (GunZ Factor) website to prevent Jamie/Eronsich from selling it, since the template is ripped from Themeforest.
So what?
I made it clear in my sales thread that i used a base for the template, i never said i designed the website. Just coded, which was also stated in the footer of the website.

I've spend months coding on the website and applications, you had no right to release this. This website is dated though, it doesn't have all the admin functionality, bug fixes, refactored code, old forum retriever code so it doesn't even use data from the forum updater, item of the day is also useless because there is no functionality where you can add or edit items.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sucks to see it leaked, now everyone will have spymode lol. Was hoping to make FG only the 2nd server to have it (although from what i know of artic's spymode mine's more maiet based in terms of programming).

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
That is what is happening, I think anybody cares and gunz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What a spoiled bunch lol actually complaining. How many things were released because of poor content management, some people were probably pissed about the whole thing too. Yeah and screw Maiet, they must of wanted the source to be released. (Yeah yeah I know you can argue they may have wanted it).

Deal with it. Let this push you to develop further with more innovative features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That made me giggle, You mean let servers like gunzduels take this source and act as if they are official XD?

Very innovative much wow.

That was directed mostly towards Artic Devs... but yeah, much wow. Really edifying the artic team there.

Let gunzduels post here so we can both roast them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jeez even spymode is in there, best release no doubt.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
unfortunately you have to see the level of recess becomes second is outrageous to see how someone who confides something can betray in this way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to be clear, this topic will not be deleted. I was instructed to allow leaks.

didn't knew it, I tought stolen work wasn't allowed to be released here. It might have changed I just came back on the forum recently.

Reaction score
didn't knew it, I tought stolen work wasn't allowed to be released here. It might have changed I just came back on the forum recently.

I used to take down leaks of other private servers if that's what their developers wanted, out of respect for members of this community. A few weeks ago, someone made a fuss about this and I was later asked to permit leaks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it's too late all people has been downloaded it an even has Spy mode already :)

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
it's too late all people has been downloaded it an even has Spy mode already :)

Without in mind that we all use stolen work of MAIET, it says a lot about you and your server if you steal stuff off leaked private server sources.

Last edited:
The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Artic Source & GZF Stuff

The original source was also stolen and leaked, no cared about maiet then.

If you won't have you stuff leaked, you should be careful who you trusted.

So let then stay on the forum..... You mine thoughts about it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Back