Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Challenge Quest, BlitzkKrieg and Abstract (Source)

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I got this a couple of months ago and they told me that it had already leaked through the discord servers, this was carried out from conversations in conversations until it reached me.

This will be useful for those who are developing the game mode which MAIET I think I could not finish, if I am misinformed please let me know and approve!

There is still a lack of coding what interface is, some rules and then the lightning mode (Blitzkrieg) is missing a lot, in theory it is not complete, neither of the 2.

You have to finish on your own. Good Lucky!:w00t:

Password: Jorklenis2
Link:

eNsngQH - Challenge Quest, BlitzkKrieg and Abstract (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good releace thank you very much
Credits To: Jetman, Secrets, S1len,tJP, Gunblade, Nick

Last edited:
Reactions: Buy

Buy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this a couple of months ago and they told me that it had already leaked through the discord servers, this was carried out from conversations in conversations until it reached me.

This will be useful for those who are developing the game mode which MAIET I think I could not finish, if I am misinformed please let me know and approve!

There is still a lack of coding what interface is, some rules and then the lightning mode (Blitzkrieg) is missing a lot, in theory it is not complete, neither of the 2.

You have to finish on your own. Good Lucky!:w00t:

Password: Jorklenis2
Link:

eNsngQH - Challenge Quest, BlitzkKrieg and Abstract (Source) - RaGEZONE Forums

:/::/::/::/::/::/: system full of bugs according to the creator.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is your source, I think I deserve credit too.

Love:Beso:

Back