Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chat Background (Style Masangasoft)

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Here I bring you the famous chat background which helps a lot not to strain your eyes on those maps that are whiter than an albino that avoids reading text since it is white like the background of the map, for example Stairways, Castle, others...

Note: take care of your vizual health, no longer burn your eyes and less strain your eyes when reading texts.

So that later they do not say that I am selfish and that I do not think about others, kisses for my haters.

Code:
search "int MDrawContext::TextMultiLine" add above of

int y = r.y;
	char* szCurrent = (char*)szText;
	MPOINT* pCurrentPos = pPositions;
	do {

remplace to

int y = r.y;
	char* szCurrent = (char*)szText;
	MPOINT* pCurrentPos = pPositions;
	do {
			MCOLOR prevColor = GetColor();
                        SetColor(0xFF000000); //Edit your color
			char* szCurrentCpy = GetPureText(szCurrent);
			FillRectangle(r.x, y, pFont->GetWidth(szCurrentCpy), pFont->GetHeight());
			pFont->GetWidth(szCurrentCpy), 200.f * 1.1 / 800.f * (float)MGetWorkspaceWidth();
			SetColor(prevColor);

Screenshot

Ro2m8hf - Chat Background (Style Masangasoft) - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
Credits: Jorklenis2, JP (FGunz)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tell the cpp thn only i can search in that

Next time search with this: (screenshot, picture frame does not work in ragezone)

ZGameInterface.cpp.
EDIT: Originally it's placed in MDrawContext.cpp but in my source it's placed in ZGameInterface.cpp

jorklenis2 - Chat Background (Style Masangasoft) - RaGEZONE Forums

jorklenis2 - Chat Background (Style Masangasoft) - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice, this will come in handy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very cool, thanks for sharing!

tell the cpp thn only i can search in that

Literally the first line of the code snippet tells you what to do. You simply use VS and search the whole solution for said function and go from there.

Also, for starters you should learn how to at least ask for help.. A little please/thanks goes a long way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jorklenis2, Hello friend, I would like to know if this works for visual studio 2003, I am very outdated xd, good contribution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jorklenis2 Friend, I do not have the part that you mention, in this function my font is empty without text xd, how would I add it if there is no where to put it// µÑ°ÁÙºÎÅÍ nIndentation¸¸Å­ µé¿©¾²±â¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù, skipline¸¸Å­ À­¶óÀÎÀ» »©°í Ãâ·ÂÇÑ´Ù.int MDrawContext::TextMultiLine(MRECT& r, const char* szText,int nLineGap,bool bAutoNextLine,int nIndentation,int nSkipLine, MPOINT* pPositions)

Back