Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client + DB + ServerFiles - Abbygamerz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this is stolen. Very sad with the only one developer. He trusted a person.

Actually you wrong, all people involve were agree to release all this files.
Check out the credits to see the devs involve.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's annoying because most fruity p servers is going to be using this. Worst of all even Dark Gunz is using Abby Gunz entire interface.

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Actually you wrong, all people involve were agree to release all this files.
Check out the credits to see the devs involve.
Are you the Item & Animation Developer of Abby GunZ? Because we've bought an Avatar to him last or 2 years ago. I forgot the name of Seller.

BTW, is this a full release? I've downloaded the link 1 and it is the C#/C++ release.

It's annoying because most fruity p servers is going to be using this. Worst of all even Dark Gunz is using Abby Gunz entire interface.
Agree!

Last edited:

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you the Item & Animation Developer of Abby GunZ? Because we've bought an Avatar to him last or 2 years ago. I forgot the name of Seller.

BTW, is this a full release? I've downloaded the link 1 and it is the C#/C++ release.

Agree!

This is the source which where used for the latest build, the developers src which i got contains the zombie mode that you can see on the .

For the rest the src is a look a like of the abbygamerz gunz

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it's not stolen.
trunksx is part of the AbbyGunz and he's the one who create the character and nick is the one code it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, !
Im asking about the .aby changer (abbygunz filesystem changer)
:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:
Source ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol you said you knew swap ta now asking for help Zellum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Orby I know how to back it to mrs filesystem not change it from .aby to new filesystem LOL!

Back