Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client EternityGunz (Unpacked)

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Here I bring you the unpacked Eternity GunZ client which is a clean base to create a totally basic server. :wink:
Also with the tool to unpack the current client in case any update they are going to release, please put this to good use. :sleep:

G5hNrq - Client EternityGunz (Unpacked) - RaGEZONE Forums

Password: Jorklenis2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here I bring you the unpacked Eternity GunZ client which is a clean base to create a totally basic server. :wink:
Also with the tool to unpack the current client in case any update they are going to release, please put this to good use. :sleep:

Well, that's what happens with the lack of protection in the game, this server has nothing interesting and is just a copy of the others.

Attachments

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Well, that's what happens with the lack of protection in the game, this server has nothing interesting and is just a copy of the others.

If everyone continues to use public tools, this will always happen because one observes the points.
If you know how the gunz packaging system works, you can manage to prevent it from happening to you, but if you don't know and you are a beginner, you will have to contact a friend to do it for you or pay someone to do it for you.

The same situation happens with anti hacks with IP and HWID bans.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Que podemos hacer con eso? xd estos niños rata de hoy en dia no tienen nada que hacer XD...

Sigue estafando y vendiendo todo lo que ya esta publicado XD

Todos somos una copia de GunZ The Duel, No me interesa hacer un servidor aircoiris como a ti te gusta, solo voy para lo que lo jugadores quieren.. Classic y anti-lead..

MXarldT - Client EternityGunz (Unpacked) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Que podemos hacer con eso? xd estos niños rata de hoy en dia no tienen nada que hacer XD...

Todos somos una copia de GunZ The Duel, No me interesa hacer un servidor aircoiris como a ti te gusta, solo voy para lo que lo jugadores quieren.. Classic y anti-lead..

I don't care what you think of me, that's what you get for meddling in my business.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He does not sell codes and even less scams to people, if so he would not have contacts, my experience with this guy is that once I could not adapt a system to my source code which I broke 4 times and they asked him for help to do it for me because none of these guys on this forum don't do that even if they offer them some money or something i think this guy does it for free or for a fee but i've never seen him sell a ugg code like he sells it to a Idiot for $900 I think it was a guy from Brazil, too bad for him.

It is true that there is no obligation to use a modern interface and use a classic one, but one thing is that a good designer and does not make you a rainbow or LBGT colors on his server, for that he also pays a designer and coder because not everything 'free' unless you have a friend do it for you for free.

if you had gotten a good developer to support you or at least buy a new custom encryption system and not use a released one... this wouldn't have happened to you.

Attachments

Back