Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Daemons Ring Gunz 3.0 (2012)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello.

Since sharing is caring, since I/we have no use for most of these files, since the DRGunz client was ripped off in the past and used on other servers, and since this is the client I've started to rebuild from scratch on 2008, then here it goes:

DRGunz full unencrypted and unpacked game client's files - 2012 - Version 3.0

- System

- Interface

- BGM+SFX

- Model

- Man

- Woman

- Quest NPCs

- Quest Maps

- Map pack

(Note: When you try to download a Sendspace link and get a new window prompting to create an account, just close that window, go back to the previous window, and click on the download button again.)

Credits go for every single colleague I've had from 2006 to 2012 who helped developing DRGunZ into one of the preferred and most prominent Gunz servers back in 2009/2010, with its 500 daily competitive all around players, raging Claw Wars, fully custom Quests like Pacman and Graveyard, and other unique features like Sulfin's Elemental grenades or the Phoenix Rebirth endgame concept that I shamelessly stole from MU Online.

This list of talented individuals that I've had the pleasure of working with, and would like to pay tribute includes:

Mackintosh (DR's Founder), a bit of LGKeith and Legion, kolie, Astaelan, Khane, ArkAngel, Sulfin, T6/ThievingSix, Phail, OneWhoSighs, Hikita/Shinra, TheJews, Eugene, Thief, Fox, Zain, LadyGrym, Kurai, Gloom, Eric, Kevlar, Kalas, Eons, JLedge, CJ, Adam, Meep, Veryl, Yoshi, «Richard», ~coco, and several others. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

I would like to single out Vincent, a kind soul who passed away too young, a very talented programmer and graphic designer, and a good friend.

I conclude this with the hope that someone can make proper use of these files, they have a long story.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you please release Server Files and the DB?
Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Keith + LGKeiz = LGKeith ;]

I wouldn't be fair if I didn't give the man his credit though, Mackintosh brought some stuff from LG along with him back then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I need some file quest : quest map, quest npc, model. Can someone re-up link ? TY

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi.

Not sure if these files are still useful for anyone at all, I've had to upload everything for my colleagues, so I kinda felt obliged to update the dead links here since 2 people actually asked.

Sorry for the delay if you get to read this, I've been away (heh).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.

Not sure if these files are still useful for anyone at all, I've had to upload everything for my colleagues, so I kinda felt obliged to update the dead links here since 2 people actually asked.

Sorry for the delay if you get to read this, I've been away (heh).

HI

can u re-up the files plz??

thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the links died, please can anyone please reply? :(

Back