Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MRS Decompiler Pro Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
Attention Theoretical and Guy, if you have nothing nice to say please don't post.

Anyway, people latley have been asking me to help them fix my Decompiler because "It's not working anymore" The reason why is because my website has expired, and I was hosting the update server through it. Anyway I'm releasing a fixed version which doesn't update; this means that it will not have an error on startup, and you will be able to use it.

Anyway here is the fixed version.

Download in attachment: http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71764&stc=1&d=1253744812

Credits:
Me - GUI.
Wad - MRS App.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
ツ
Reaction score
Attention Theoretical and Guy, if you have nothing nice to say please don't post.

Thats just asking for them to post.

Anyways on topic, seems helpful, i personally wont use it, but others may. I still like the old .bat file method :]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Anyways on topic, seems helpful, i personally wont use it, but others may. I still like the old .bat file method :]

yeah, I agree, old .bat method is good, but once you get into encrypting, the .bat method just fails badly. And now a days, encrypting is becoming more commonly used so I think that very soon the .bat method of decompiling and compiling mrs files will become obsolete. Anyways, it looks nice. Not too fancy look. Suits my taste.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

bats are longidge, why not use the windows .mrs add-on and decompile in 2 clicks?
or is this more advanced then that??

Last edited:
ツ
Reaction score
yeah, I agree, old .bat method is good, but once you get into encrypting, the .bat method just fails badly. And now a days, encrypting is becoming more commonly used so I think that very soon the .bat method of decompiling and compiling mrs files will become obsolete. Anyways, it looks nice. Not too fancy look. Suits my taste.

Eh, i never encrypt. It's pointless. People will just bypass it eventually. Just make launcher and updates unbypassable, and pack your launcher and runnable, then you dont need to worry about encrypting. At least sorta :p.

bats are longidge, why not use the windows .mrs add-on and decompile in 2 clicks?
or is this more advanced then that??

I've been using .bat decompiling since before gunz p servers (mrs editing ijji), im so used to doing it now that it probably would take me less time that way then with the windows addon.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
I've been using .bat decompiling since before gunz p servers (mrs editing ijji)

The first MRS.exe was released after private gunz servers were first made, that was in about 2003-2005? GunZ The Duel was officially released in 2003, And GunZ Developers of private servers were good at what they did. I can't remember his name but he made the MRS.exe So... You say you have been using it since before private servers to decompile IJJI mrs files? Sorry but IJJI GunZ was released in 2007-2008, so no way you are telling the truth, you are exagerating it. I'm not trying to pop your bubble, but before telling something that is not true, look through the facts so you may actually seem like you are telling the truth. Anyway... Here is where I got my information:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GunZ:_The_Duel[/ame] [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijji[/ame]
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAIET_Entertainment[/ame]
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netmarble[/ame]
and google.

how do you add a file to the decompiling list???

You need to have the MRS file in the folder that the program is also located in.

big thx for the fast fix

Np.

2D > 3D
Reaction score
srsly dude, you just fail... there is really nothing special about this

Why does no one do REAL releases anymore <.<

(thinks its about time to leave the dying art of gunz deving)

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
srsly dude, you just fail... there is really nothing special about this

Why does no one do REAL releases anymore <.<

(thinks its about time to leave the dying art of gunz deving)

Not much left to do, the majority of talented people keep work to themselves. Only the same old stuff is released now.

Also, as to the later part of your post, I already have left. Although id like to see you finish your project you said you started yesterday.

Anyways, having it update seems weird. Its a compiler/decompiler. Not much to update to it.

2D > 3D
Reaction score
Not much left to do, the majority of talented people keep work to themselves. Only the same old stuff is released now.

Also, as to the later part of your post, I already have left. Although id like to see you finish your project you said you started yesterday.

Anyways, having it update seems weird. Its a compiler/decompiler. Not much to update to it.

i honestly suppose the m4gg0t will be my final act for the gunz scene... unless we hit a groundbreaking thing like animations, or a full gunz source

meh anyways xD i need to start to get into professional shiz o.o

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score

It's true, we do keep the best to our selves, reason being people take credit for our stuff... So go figure. Anyway, it's not an update, it's just a fixed version because due to my webhost being expired, it had to check the update server on it, and since now it doesn't exist, when it tries to check it gets an error and closes, so I fixed that.

Reaction score
i honestly suppose the m4gg0t will be my final act for the gunz scene... unless we hit a groundbreaking thing like animations, or a full gunz source

You're still going to work for Trinity, right? Also the reason why this little skid doesn't use the mrs format is because he can't even understand how a zip works. k.

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score

Do what you gotta do. And yea, id like to finish off all the random projects I started but I got to lazy.

It's true, we do keep the best to our selves, reason being people take credit for our stuff... So go figure. Anyway, it's not an update, it's just a fixed version because due to my webhost being expired, it had to check the update server on it, and since now it doesn't exist, when it tries to check it gets an error and closes, so I fixed that.

Saying update server makes it sound like it has updates. And plus it shouldn't have to connect to a site. I still use the old styled ones, all these new ones being released have to many features. As long as it unpacks and packs again w/e its good.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
Saying update server makes it sound like it has updates. And plus it shouldn't have to connect to a site. I still use the old styled ones, all these new ones being released have to many features. As long as it unpacks and packs again w/e its good.

Well, it did have an update server, and I thought I had removed it but I didn't, until now.

Guy

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
It's true, we do keep the best to our selves, reason being people take credit for our stuff...

There is no "we" - you're a novice, student-developer, who lacks any full education or certification as a dev. No less than a year ago would you be lacking the understanding of concepts such as looping and conditional statements.

The "application" takes a quick 5 minutes to write up, piping commands directly to the MRS application, which you fail to credit.

Last edited:
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
There is no "we" - you're a novice, student-developer, who lacks any full education or certification as a dev. No less than a year ago would you be lacking the understanding of concepts such as looping and conditional statements.

The "application" takes a quick 5 minutes to write up, piping commands directly to the MRS application, which you fail to credit.

Because I have no clue who it belongs to, and besides, I'm not taking credit for the MRS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back