Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MRS Decompiler Ultimate by XZeenon

Status
Not open for further replies.
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
I am releasing the Ultimate version of my MRSDecompiler. It's just the same, but it can create an encrypted mrs with your own custom code, lambda's way.

Features:
---------------

Multi Select for Multi Decompiling.
Right click on the list box for options.
Task Bar Icon (right click for options)
Message box to say when it finished decompiling or compiling
no need to carry around mrs.exe or zlib.dll
Creation of encrypted mrs.exe with a code between 0-255, do not use code 0.
Etc.

Here's the Read Me

Code:
MRSDecompiler Ultimate by XZeenon
---------------------------------------------
Before you start, all of these files have to be in the same folder/directory:
-MRS Decomiler.exe
-mrs.exe
-zlib.exe
-You also need to have the .mrs you are decompiling in the same folder as these listed above (example: system.mrs)

.::Decomile An .MRS File::.

1. Run 'MRSDecompiler Pro.exe'
2. Make sure the .mrs file your decompiling is in the same directory as the program
3. Select The Item you wish to Decompile under the "Decompile" List. (Hold CTRL To Multi Select) and if you wish to decompile an encrypted mrs you have to make sure the encrypted mrs is in there but named mresencryption.exe
4. Press the 'Decompile Selected Item(s)' button. If it is an encrypted mrs press 'Decompile Selected Item(s) (Encrypted MRS)'
5. Thats it, when the messagebox pops up automatically, you know it has completed decompiling
A folder will be created in the program directory with the decompiled files in it

.::Compile An .MRS File::.

1. Run 'MRSDecompiler Pro.exe'
2. Make sure the folder your compiling is in the same directory as the program
3. Select The Item you wish to Compile under the "Compile" List. (Hold CTRL To Multi Select) and if you wish to compile to a encrypted mrs you have to make sure the encrypted mrs is in there but named mresencryption.exe
4. Press the 'Compile Selected Item(s)' button. If you want to encrypt it press 'Compile Selected Item(s) (Encrypted MRS)'
5. Thats it, when the messagebox pops up automatically, you know it has completed decompiling
A MRS File will be created in the program directory.

.::Using An Encryption Method::.

Everyone has heard of Lambda right? Well he released his custom mrs encrypter.
If you already have an encrypted mrs.exe file, put it in the folder where the compiler is, and rename it to mrsencryption.exe
Otherwise, if you know an encryption code to something, go to: File > Encryption Creation.
Once this opens, change the encryption number to what ever you wish and hit create, it will save it as mrsencryption.exe, so just incase you have another one there, it will ask you if you want to replace it or not.
Then you can carry on.

Copyright © XZeenon 2010

Custom Encryption Method (Lambda's Way, creates a new mrs.exe with the encryption code chosen)
XZeenon - MRS Decompiler Ultimate by XZeenon - RaGEZONE Forums

XZeenon - MRS Decompiler Ultimate by XZeenon - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, I KNOW it's .NET, you can use it if you WANT you don't need to, so keep your negative comments to your self please.

Credits
-----------
MRS - Wad
Encryption Help - Steven
Me - GUI and Functions.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally i like the .bat method... tho it does however take up more space but its faster (In my opinion) and way "simpler" lol

also requires the mrs.exe and the dll... but w/e GG nice release :)

Compile
Code:
@echo off

set /p n=Name of folder: 

mrs.exe c %n%

Decompile
Code:
@echo off

set /p n=Name of mrs: 

mrs.exe d %n%.mrs

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
Personally i like the .bat method... tho it does however take up more space but its faster (In my opinion) and way "simpler" lol

also requires the mrs.exe and the dll... but w/e GG nice release :)

Compile
Code:
@echo off

set /p n=Name of folder: 

mrs.exe c %n%

Decompile
Code:
@echo off

set /p n=Name of mrs: 

mrs.exe d %n%.mrs

I didn't use command lines.

Also, it has a built in encrypter!!! With any code you wish!

EDIT:
Added an image of the custom encryption.
Gave credits to the correct people.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, what your saying is, you just released the same MRS Decompiler with a simple encryping function? But thanks for the share. Gotta add in the word Ultimate for adding a simple feature right?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
=o Nice Update :)
The Decompilers made on ".Bat Files" really are faster ..
But, that your have the option to custom the encrypter o/
For sure I'll use it:)

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Reaction score
So, what your saying is, you just released the same MRS Decompiler with a simple encryping function? But thanks for the share. Gotta add in the word Ultimate for adding a simple feature right?

You think it's a simple feature? Alright then, I hope to see you make an encrypter soon then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back