Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emisand's Gunz Admin Panel v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got error to line 263

VALUES('$id', '$itemid', GETDATE(), '$rentperiod', 1)");

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to make tabbel for storage rent period???
If you have the Jan 2007 DB you may have it in there.
The table is dbo.AccountItem, and it uses the procedure: spSelectAccountItem

i got error to line 263

VALUES('$id', '$itemid', GETDATE(), '$rentperiod', 1)");
You are not telling what error you have. I can't help you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the error but dunno if u understand because it's say in italian and i cant traslate because my english bad
emisand - Emisand's Gunz Admin Panel v3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well first of all it looks like you didn't set the correct database as the Account Item table in the config.php

If it's set correctly, you may check with what table is asociated that foreign key.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:O Finally Fixed just Edit db.Item. thx for help :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant understand why you use odbc over native sql -.-

for example, with obdc you need make a function to count the rows returned by a query when you have mssql_num_rows native from mssql functions. -.-

but its ok, i change odbc connection to mssql and work realy good, excelent release. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release alot of private servers have been waiting on this
finally a way to delete glitched clans without having to be the hoster

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant understand why you use odbc over native sql -.-

for example, with obdc you need make a function to count the rows returned by a query when you have mssql_num_rows native from mssql functions. -.-

but its ok, i change odbc connection to mssql and work realy good, excelent release. ^^

php_mssql functions are deprecated by micro$oft.
ODBC is way faster than php_mssql and it has better compatibility, because there are problems with ntwdblib.dll with some webservers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
php_mssql functions are deprecated by micro$oft.
ODBC is way faster than php_mssql and it has better compatibility, because there are problems with ntwdblib.dll with some webservers.

but my friend, if you host the panel on a linux box, you must use freetds (a open tool who emulate the mssql conection), that means... who care is mssql_php its deprecated by some one who want you use asp. :S
And of course you have better campatibilty... IF you use a win box like server xDDD.
And about odbc its much faster... i dont know how you get thats conclutions, but the speed you win ussing odbc, you lose it charging the webserver with a unusefull count for example.

but nvm, its a good released, you rock. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but my friend, if you host the panel on a linux box, you must use freetds (a open tool who emulate the mssql conection), that means... who care is mssql_php its deprecated by some one who want you use asp. :S
And of course you have better campatibilty... IF you use a win box like server xDDD.
And about odbc its much faster... i dont know how you get thats conclutions, but the speed you win ussing odbc, you lose it charging the webserver with a unusefull count for example.

but nvm, its a good released, you rock. :)

I also use freetds on linux, but if you want to use odbc + freetds on linux, you just have to complile php with iODBC or openODBC and FreeTDS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i edit functions like:
GamerRandy - all rights
Gamerlol - cant make ppl admin and change lvls
GamerCool - can only ban unban and give items away

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i edit functions like:
GamerRandy - all rights
Gamerlol - cant make ppl admin and change lvls
GamerCool - can only ban unban and give items away

You have to add ugradeid verifications for each function.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error while adding items into storage.

Code:
[B]Warning:[/B] odbc_exec()[[U]function.odbc-exec[/U]]: SQL error:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN
KEY constraint "Item_Table_FK1". The conflict occurred in database "GunzDB", table "dbo.Item", column 'ItemID'., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in
[B]C:\wamp\www\gunz\Panel\accounts.php[/B] on line [B]263[/B]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got this error while adding items into storage.

Code:
[B]Warning:[/B] odbc_exec()[[U]function.odbc-exec[/U]]: SQL error:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN
KEY constraint "Item_Table_FK1". The conflict occurred in database "GunzDB", table "dbo.Item", column 'ItemID'., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in
[B]C:\wamp\www\gunz\Panel\accounts.php[/B] on line [B]263[/B]

You should have to remove that Foreign Key at the dbo.Item Table.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\2b\sess_ee8d6da0241e8d5ea42e5f69554c9134, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php:2) in C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php:2) in C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php on line 2

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\2b\sess_ee8d6da0241e8d5ea42e5f69554c9134, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\2b) in Unknown on line 0

I get that.

No idea why.
Any help?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\2b\sess_ee8d6da0241e8d5ea42e5f69554c9134, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php:2) in C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php:2) in C:\AppServ\www\cp\index.php on line 2

Warning: Unknown: open(C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\2b\sess_ee8d6da0241e8d5ea42e5f69554c9134, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\2b) in Unknown on line 0

I get that.

No idea why.
Any help?

Bad PHP Config.

The session save dir that is set in your php does not have permissions for writing data in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back