Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EventGunz Items Much Items Best Items Realease Ever?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EventGunz Items Much Items Best Items Release Ever?

Hey Guys So i just thought that those items are so good for people who like to put much donor items in their servers

Download Link:

Please Share But Show Credits For Me

NOTE:If You Had Problems With The Items I Cant Support Anyone Fix it by yourself

Peace :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone needs support for more items like these talk on skype : fadi.bishara3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone tried this? safe to download?

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone tried this? safe to download?

Is it safe for your pc? yes.
Is it safe for your life? no.

Nothing of real value, its about 70% bad-mediocre recolors, 25% badly traced images, 4% rips from other games and 1% original / worthwhile stuff.
Unless you want to sit down and sift through all this crap for the good few things, dont bother.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it safe for your pc? yes.
Is it safe for your life? no.

Nothing of real value, its about 70% bad-mediocre recolors, 25% badly traced images, 4% rips from other games and 1% original / worthwhile stuff.
Unless you want to sit down and sift through all this crap for the good few things, dont bother.
hey hellsniper thanks for your opinion about the items i know its junk but i uploaded it just for those who keep on searching for items like this and for those who take some items from those items and add it to thier gunz servers
:D <3

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey hellsniper thanks for your opinion about the items i know its junk but i uploaded it just for those who keep on searching for items like this and for those who take some items from those items and add it to thier gunz servers
:D <3
Nothing against you, just a summarization of whats in there since you didnt post any screenshots or what the content really is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have them on my harddrive, i will upload a link tonight.

Back