Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz 1.5 (Challengequest/blitz/spy)

Reaction score
I am releasing this source again against my better judgment based on how many of you have tried to sell it, but blocking this source at this point would just make it easier for said people to charge money, so I'm releasing it again.

Key Features:
Fully functional challengequest
Fully functional spymode
Partially functional blitzkrieg
Gungame
Infection
direct3d9ex support
multisampling
24bit zbuffer
mail system(somewhat gutted, you should be able to figure out how to handle the database portion
brand new fps limiter (much smoother and better input than the original)

I genuinely hope this time that you people will actually contribute to this github, and that the dickheads selling the source will be unable to get any revenue from it since it is officially released again:

Preview:

jetman82 - Gunz 1.5 (Challengequest/blitz/spy) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a question to compile the source that visual studio uses?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello a question in the source has to go any ip? Why am I trying to play from my other pc and the server does not appear https://ibb.co/XL5kr1J
hello a question in the source has to go any ip? Why am I trying to play from my other pc and the server does not appear

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
hello a question in the source has to go any ip? Why am I trying to play from my other pc and the server does not appear https://ibb.co/XL5kr1J
hello a question in the source has to go any ip? Why am I trying to play from my other pc and the server does not appear

No, not at all, make sure the ports are open or tell the owner of this repository to give you his hand, I don't know if he will give support, send him a pm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

https://ibb.co/XJnPfk0[/URL]

I do not know what I'm doing wrong :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

https://ibb.co/XJnPfk0[/URL]

I do not know what I'm doing wrong :(
If you haven't already, check your server settings against https://forum.ragezone.com/f497/guide-sever-gunz-based-server-632661/
It also may be necessary to Setup The Windows Firewall to allow connections and Port Forward your router, on the following ports.
--> TCP --> 8900
--> TCP --> 6000
--> UDP --> 5100
--> TCP/UDP --> 7000 - 7777

Since it's on the same Network, you may also need to verify if hairpin NAT is enabled on your Router.
For router specific configuration, you will need to refer to your routers manual or search around the Web.

contact the owner of this repack.
Your an idiot. Just keep to yourself if you can't contribute anything useful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you haven't already, check your server settings against https://forum.ragezone.com/f497/guide-sever-gunz-based-server-632661/
It also may be necessary to Setup The Windows Firewall to allow connections and Port Forward your router, on the following ports.
--> TCP --> 8900
--> TCP --> 6000
--> UDP --> 5100

Since it's on the same Network, you may also need to verify if hairpin NAT is enabled on your Router.
For router specific configuration, you will need to refer to your routers manual or search around the Web.

I was able to thank you very much but now when I try to register or log in, the client closes

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
--> TCP --> 8900
--> TCP --> 6000
--> UDP --> 5100

Let's see what we have here ... I'm going to put you in your place friend.

1.Who are you? I do not know.
2.Nobody has the obligation to help that is for the one they want.
3.What is the confidence that you and I have for you to address yourself in this way.
4.if you feel like helping then show him how to do things.
5.you can go well to poop you piece of fagot.

I was able to thank you very much but now when I try to register or log in, the client closes

That is why I am saying that you contact the owner, that is the detail, I have not had time to sit down to verify this, there is no time but it seems that your partner upstairs got desperate and called me an idiot, an idol has fallen.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
--> TCP --> 8900
--> TCP --> 6000
--> UDP --> 5100

Wow friend, hey, relax here, nobody has the obligation to contribute or, just give an example, you don't have to be so rude, relax.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I can't reproduce your issue.

If you would, try running the Directx Legacy SDK Installer and see if it solves your issue.

If your still having issues, post your mlog.txt

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall MCountryFilter::MCountryFilter(void)" (??0MCountryFilter@@QAE@XZ),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::InitCountryCodeFilter(void)" (?InitCountryCodeFilter@MLocator@@AAE_NXZ) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilter::Create(class std::vector<struct BlockCountryCodeInfo *,class std::allocator<struct BlockCountryCodeInfo *> > &,class std::vector<struct IPtoCountry *,class std::allocator<struct IPtoCountry *> > &,class std::vector<struct CustomIP *,class std::allocator<struct CustomIP *> > &)" (?Create@MCountryFilter@@QAE_NAAV?$vector@PAUBlockCountryCodeInfo@@V?$allocator@PAUBlockCountryCodeInfo@@@std@@@std@@AAV?$vector@PAUIPtoCountry@@V?$allocator@PAUIPtoCountry@@@std@@@3@AAV?$vector@PAUCustomIP@@V?$allocator@PAUCustomIP@@@std@@@3@@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::InitCountryCodeFilter(void)" (?InitCountryCodeFilter@MLocator@@AAE_NXZ) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilter::GetIPCountryCode(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?GetIPCountryCode@MCountryFilter@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@@Z),Function "private: void __thiscall MLocator::FlushRecvQueue(unsigned long)" (?FlushRecvQueue@MLocator@@AAEXK@Z) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilter::IsNotBlockCode(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?IsNotBlockCode@MCountryFilter@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::IsValidCountryCodeIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?IsValidCountryCodeIP@MLocator@@AAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@1@Z) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilter::AddCustomIP(unsigned long,unsigned long,bool,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?AddCustomIP@MCountryFilter@@QAE_NKK_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@1@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::IsValidCountryCodeIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?IsValidCountryCodeIP@MLocator@@AAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@1@Z) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilter::GetCustomIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,bool &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?GetCustomIP@MCountryFilter@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AA_NAAV23@2@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::GetCustomIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,bool &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?GetCustomIP@MLocator@@AAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@AA_N1@Z) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::GetIPContryCode(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned long &,unsigned long &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?GetIPContryCode@MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAK1AAV23@@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::IsValidCountryCodeIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?IsValidCountryCodeIP@MLocator@@AAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@1@Z) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::GetBlockCountryCodeList(class std::vector<struct BlockCountryCodeInfo *,class std::allocator<struct BlockCountryCodeInfo *> > &)" (?GetBlockCountryCodeList@MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAE_NAAV?$vector@PAUBlockCountryCodeInfo@@V?$allocator@PAUBlockCountryCodeInfo@@@std@@@std@@@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::InitCountryCodeFilter(void)" (?InitCountryCodeFilter@MLocator@@AAE_NXZ) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::GetCustomIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned long &,unsigned long &,bool &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?GetCustomIP@MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAK1AA_NAAV23@3@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::IsValidCountryCodeIP(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?IsValidCountryCodeIP@MLocator@@AAE_NABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@1@Z) Referenced in

1>MLocator.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::GetCustomIPList(class std::vector<struct CustomIP *,class std::allocator<struct CustomIP *> > &)" (?GetCustomIPList@MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAE_NAAV?$vector@PAUCustomIP@@V?$allocator@PAUCustomIP@@@std@@@std@@@Z),Function "private: bool __thiscall MLocator::InitCountryCodeFilter(void)" (?InitCountryCodeFilter@MLocator@@AAE_NXZ) Referenced in

1>MLocatorDBMgr.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::MCountryFilterDBMgr(void)" (??0MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAE@XZ),Function "public: __thiscall MLocatorDBMgr::MLocatorDBMgr(void)" (??0MLocatorDBMgr@@QAE@XZ) Referenced in

1>MLocatorDBMgr.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::MCountryFilterDBMgr(void)" (??0MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAE@XZ),Function "public: __thiscall MLocatorDBMgr::MLocatorDBMgr(void)" (??0MLocatorDBMgr@@QAE@XZ) Referenced in

1>MLocatorDBMgr.obj : error LNK2019: Unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall MCountryFilterDBMgr::ReleaseDB(void)" (?ReleaseDB@MCountryFilterDBMgr@@QAEXXZ),Function "public: virtual __thiscall MLocatorDBMgr::~MLocatorDBMgr(void)" (??1MLocatorDBMgr@@UAE@XZ) Referenced in

The above error appears when I compile Locator.exe, how can I solve it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’ll fix the locator today but you shouldn’t need to build it. The server folder already contains everything prebuilt.
still have a question. When selecting the map RelayMap, MatchServer crashes.

Back