Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 1.5 Complete Source Repo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dm it to you. some of the tools and assets this leak contains here.. apologizes, the one i gave was corrupted in encryption of packing progress, im going to upload a one i retriviewed just and made sure its soluble pack this time.

you can dm me if you need to have these, just be specific, is it source, client, server, tools, animations. because they are together very large size in gbs.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dm it to you. some of the tools and assets this leak contains here.. apologizes, the one i gave was corrupted in encryption of packing progress, im going to upload a one i retriviewed just and made sure its soluble pack this time.

you can dm me if you need to have these, just be specific, is it source, client, server, tools, animations. because they are together very large size in gbs.

It would be more helpful to the community if Mirrors were made publicly available rather than private shares via dm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be more helpful to the community if Mirrors were made publicly available rather than private shares via dm.

true, taken explanation i was thinking if the earlier were removed via reason.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey the link isnt working anymore. is there an updated link to the source code

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the links are can't be reached, do you have another links? thanks!

It should be back up. If it goes down again, just check back later.
We have been doing lots of server maintenance as we have been migrating to entirely new hardware the past few months, we should resume full uptime around the beginning of the new year.

While I do try to keep it up, I do not guarantee any uptime, you are recommended to make mirrors.

Reaction score
Good Night cmb, this content was always what we Brazilians fascinated by GunZ The Duel sought but we never had access to materials with validity and first-hand quality, thank you very much for being generous with all Brazilians and openly publishing this golden content!
Long live the old Maiet! :bird:

Reactions: cmb
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link to visual studio 2003 install setup.

Back