Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 1.5 (Summer of 2011) Source.

Reaction score
igunz.net doe.

No support will be given, and any deals you make with people regarding the source has nothing to do with me or my projects.

Again, at the respected developers MAIET you should work on security it's not like I'm the first to have the source and you know this. So if for whatever reason your lawyers read this thread I feel no guilt in releasing this, you brought it upon yourself and I have no legal ties to the original obtaining of this source. If you have any copyright issues please contact the hosts which the files are located on and ask them to have the files removed.

PM me if any links die and I'll have them re-uploaded within 24 hours.

Updated links. Credits to Patrick2607

Challenge Quest Link. (Leaked out after my original post even though I didn't want challenge quest to go public as it wasn't fully developed yet. Ill tack it here too)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a great release for RageZone and all the Private Gunz development community.

This is really bad for MAIET, as now it will be a lot easier to customize Gunz itself and to create more stable servers. So the usage of this should be disencouraged in order to protect MAIET.

I have made a Guide that explains how to build this source code.
You can see it here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/guide-build-gunz-source-code-796269/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a great release for RageZone and all the Private Gunz development community.

This is really bad for MAIET, as now it will be a lot easier to customize Gunz itself and to create more stable servers. So the usage of this should be disencouraged in order to protect MAIET.

You can see it here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/guide-build-gunz-source-code-796269/

Thanks for the tutorial bro, but its funny how you said The usage of this should be disencouraged in order to protect MAIET. And then gave people a tutorial on how to use it =P

Reaction score
This is very disappointing. Oh well.
Thread stuck.

It's nice to see you here again.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is very disappointing. Oh well.
Thread stuck.

It's nice to see you here again.

how's this disappointing ???

didn't u say your not coming back till something useful is released ?

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am going to ask a question, but be warned! It may be a bit ignorant.

What possibilites are there having this source?

I haven't downloaded it, and probably won't, but I am just a bit interested.

Reaction score
I am going to ask a question, but be warned! It may be a bit ignorant.

What possibilites are there having this source?

I haven't downloaded it, and probably won't, but I am just a bit interested.

It's the complete original (MAIET) GunZ client & server source along with the Database & tools till May/June 2011. All features like Duel tournament, Survival, GunZ 1.5, etc. are available.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's already many people saying "pm me for src lawl"
So, I may as well post it. I want to give a shout out to whoever Incognitos is. He had good intentions releasing this he just didn't know the full circumstances so I can't be mad at him. It was an honest mistake. Nonetheless time can't be turned back and the source IS out there.​

No support will be given, and any deals you make with people regarding the source has nothing to do with me or my projects.

Again, at the respected developers MAIET you should work on security it's not like I'm the first to have the source and you know this. So if for whatever reason your lawyers read this thread I feel no guilt in releasing this, you brought it upon yourself and I have no legal ties to the original obtaining of this source. If you have any copyright issues please contact the hosts which the files are located on and ask them to have the files removed.

PM me if any links die and I'll have them re-uploaded within 24 hours.

Oh, and again. You're a pretty cool guy Incognitos if it were any other files I'd totally agree with what you did, hit me up sometime if you want to chat with someone else who is waist deep in "files"
Tsk tsk, I am disappointed :/.

GunZ 1 ends here :).

It's officially gonna die more than before.

Reaction score
Incognitos you seriously fucked it up for dawson and the rest of the team that helped get the source, i feel pretty bad for them that you did what you did. But the damage has been done as stated in dawson's post, pretty low.

/rage

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It's not gonna die, but only the strongest ones will stay alive. Look at the FlyFF section. Before the source was released, there were many servers up and now? Only the ones who developed the files and made them better are still up. This is probably what will happen to Gunz too :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it not end here.

source not full, MMonitor not have. can't build machserver/machagent... :D

Reaction score
Incognitos you seriously fucked it up for dawson and the rest of the team that helped get the source, i feel pretty bad for them that you did what you did. But the damage has been done as stated in dawson's post, pretty low.

/rage

Hey now, he did the right thing under almost all circumstances. GunZ is just... we're odd. Don't ride the guys butt over this.

@Gunzhelp *facepalm*

Reaction score
Hey now, he did the right thing under almost all circumstances. GunZ is just... we're odd. Don't ride the guys butt over this.

@Gunzhelp *facepalm*

No i know releasing this will benefit the community, but if it was going to be released, it should have been by you, jacob or someone else that had the source code in the first place, not from someone that bought it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope, what someone make repack. Ty Dawson for this release..

Back