Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Rankings Page

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

:: GunZ Rankings Page ::

shadow-xx - GunZ Rankings Page - RaGEZONE Forums

shadow-xx - GunZ Rankings Page - RaGEZONE Forums

Features

Easy to customize in in the css file
2 different ways o connect with the database
mssql and odbc

User legend
- On / Off
- Vertical or horizontal align
- Above or below rankings
- Colors will changed base on color settings

User Colors
- On / Off
- Custom colors

Other
- Order rankings by any field u like
- Show the amount of users u like
- Exclude any users ranks u down want to show
- Option to change the tables used for character and account
- Small pannel to include into systems like vbexperience

Files

index.php
index_small.php
docs/
-gnu.txt
includes/
- config.php
- general_functions.php
- odbc_functions.php
- mssql_functions.php
- userlegend_horizontal.php
- userlegend_vertical.php
- .htaccess
style/
- style.css

How to use

1 - Change config.php
2 - Upload to server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: in C:\wamp\www\gunzR\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 31

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\wamp\www\gunzR\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 32

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\wamp\www\gunzR\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 35

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\gunzR\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 35

Hmm?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Updated
- New file added to include into panles like vbexperience etc has

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, this is really nice. It worked great except no one's ranks are showing and I'm getting this error:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Incorrect syntax near '#4'. (severity 15) in C:\AppServ\www\rankings\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 35

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\rankings\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 35

Warning: mssql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\AppServ\www\rankings\includes\mssql_functions.php on line 39

Any ideas?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Try again..
found a typo in the server variable on the mssql_functions.php file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try again..
found a typo in the server variable on the mssql_functions.php file

I redownloaded, triple checked everything, and I still get the same exact error. Did anyone else get this to function on an sql connection? This is really great work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OMG ! Thanks allot xD shadow!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Errr me also getting that same error in odbc_functions plz help

ERROR IS LIKE THIS:

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\xampp\htdocs\rank\includes\odbc_functions.php on line 31

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\rank\includes\odbc_functions.php on line 34

Warning: odbc_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\rank\includes\odbc_functions.php on line 38

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
ur doing something not right because i tested it on odbc before i uploaded it and
should work fine..

will work some more on this thing later.. when i have the time and finished the registration page
im gona release later..

Back