Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Rankings Page

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this works perfect cause shadow is awesome ;)
Hows it going shadow? Haven't talked to you in awhile :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it doesnt show any characters. it has the "rankings" but nobody is there its empty ranking. and i have 188 characters.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
did you change the amount of rows it will output? to like 0 or turned of all the fields..
tbh i wont know if its a mistake in the code.. haven't looked at the source since forever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do nto get it can you like show more info how to do it like the GunZ REGISTER PAGE lmao?

Yoo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Great for new servers. Great work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice..., to bad it doesn't work for me...

Code:
Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application, SQL state IM014 in SQLConnect in C:\wamp\www\rankings\includes\odbc_functions.php  on line 27

Notice: Undefined variable: exclude in C:\wamp\www\rankings\includes\general_functions.php on line 60

Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\rankings\includes\odbc_functions.php on line 30
'.$new; if ($userlegend_status == 1 && $userlegend_place == 1) { echo '
'.$new; if ($userlegend_align == 0) { require 'includes/userlegend_horizontal.php'; } if ($userlegend_align == 1) { require 'includes/userlegend_vertical.php'; } } ?>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great!

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Good Work;)

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
there is an errors...

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\PhpPages\rank\includes\odbc_functions.php on line 27

Warning: odbc_exec() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\PhpPages\rank\includes\odbc_functions.php on line 30
'.$new; if ($userlegend_status == 1 && $userlegend_place == 1) { echo '
'.$new; if ($userlegend_align == 0) { require 'includes/userlegend_horizontal.php'; } if ($userlegend_align == 1) { require 'includes/userlegend_vertical.php'; } } ?>
:: Made By Shadow-xx ::
Ranking Game ID Level Experience Points Kill/Death(%)

Back