Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz Repack Jorklenis2 reupload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who ask this is the contribution made by the friend Jorklenis and I upload it because many could not download it so here I bring them all the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to unpack the system lol

There is no support from jorklenis on this pack, everything has some sort of security on it, and you gotta get the source working to fix it, and the source has tons of errors itself, and with no help with Jork, really this is all useless... i went through all the files i could find and get into, and its all super basic boring stuff, nothing super special... all the good stuff is in the source that you cant get to work :)

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
How to unpack the system lol

Use the OllyDbg and that's it.

For the love of God, learn at least to do your own thing, not all the time you have to live from others or have no creativity or at least use the idea of others and modify them.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Use the OllyDbg and that's it.

For the love of God, learn at least to do your own thing, not all the time you have to live from others or have no creativity or at least use the idea of others and modify them.

How can you do it exactly if you can't put system.mrs in OllyDbg?

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
How can you do it exactly if you can't put system.mrs in OllyDbg?

It is not in the system.mrs, it is in the Gunz.exe from there you have to remove the recorder and use a compiler that creates a dll which runs with a mrs.exe file and in that dll you must insert the recorder so that it can Decompile the "mrs" file.

Back