Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try running the gunz.exe in compatibility mode windows 8 or try troubleshooting it
im using windows 10 no crashes at all it happens usually for low core users

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
la base de datos no funciona, cuando lo abro en sql 2005 me dice que el archivo no esta formado correctamente y no se puede ejecutar :( ayudenme porfavor

please new database please i have error

DATABASE NOT WORK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally !!!, after extensive research works, I managed to make this client compatible with Win10

Due to copyright issues with UGG, I'm only fix for 1 IP hard-coded into the client with a reasonable price $, PM me with your price, server IP !
BTW: I'm looking toward co-owners (finance perspectives ;) with my game servers: MU, GunBound, CSO2, GunZ,...
gunz2 - Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website - RaGEZONE Forums gunz4 - Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
How to fix windows10 ?

Create a room and enter the game 15 seconds later, the gunz is crashed

try running the gunz.exe in compatibility mode windows 8 or try troubleshooting it
im using windows 10 no crashes at all it happens usually for low core users

Explain how to do this? It crashes after a while on Windows 10.

Its a great universe edited source , but no support on windows 10

still no way for run immortal source in windows 10?

I recommend that you use a clean source and add whatever you want from that source to another

just saying...

Thanks for this, for the auto-close issue, It's kinda easy to fix

ZGame.cpp

Find this
`
//DWORD getrawinputdataaddress = (DWORD)GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("user32.dll"), "GetRawInputData");

Re-enable and comment the on below.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm compiling it with vs2013 update 5 and it gives me that errorI'm compiling it with vs2013 update 5 and it gives me that error

maxy2010 - Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Error 2 error MSB8020: The build tools for v140 (Platform Toolset = 'v140') cannot be found. To build using the v140 build tools, please install v140 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution...". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 64 5 SafeUDP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm compiling it with vs2013 update 5 and it gives me that errorI'm compiling it with vs2013 update 5 and it gives me that error

maxy2010 - Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Error 2 error MSB8020: The build tools for v140 (Platform Toolset = 'v140') cannot be found. To build using the v140 build tools, please install v140 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution...". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 64 5 SafeUDP

This source is updated for Visual Studio 2019.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = maxy2010; 8874179] Immortal Gunz dựa trên nguồn UGG
Chúc các bạn vui vẻ vì tất cả các chủ đề UGG đang bị xóa!

Hình ảnh tại đây:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f682/gunz-immortal-gunz-ultimate-duel-1141873/

Liên kết cập nhật

[/ QUOTE]

i downloaded IG Files 060917.rar , i did as usual and the game server doesn't show up , don't know where i did wrong

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how fix when createroom then play = gunz crash at windows 10
ready check run compatibility at windows8

Back