Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Immortal Gunz Source + Client + Database + Website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played this server, and I really enjoyed it.Thank you very much for the release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
every time I enter the in-game room, with 10/20 seconds of play, it crashes

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
isn't compartible with windows 10?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, is this font compatible with which version of the compiler? and the database works on which version of the sql server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, is this font compatible with which version of the compiler? and the database works on which version of the sql server?

i'm using vs2015, works perfectly and sql 2008

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Immortalgunz is based on universe gunz source i hope you guys dont find a virus if yes please ask the thread to be deleted by phoenix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Immortalgunz is based on universe gunz source i hope you guys dont find a virus if yes please ask the thread to be deleted by phoenix

Hii!!

Can someone please share another link? Mega has cota limit.

Thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Viruses found again. I'm not going to request deletion because I don't know if they're false positives or not. The EventGunZV4 release has viruses but that thread's been up for a long time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So you release a source that could potentially have viruses / keyloggers or whatever else in it and you don't know about it? Hilarious.

i have not found one yet as it is up and people are playing out there and as per diffrent virus tools you may find one or two which can be deleted and still it will compile, i would really request you to read the above thread with a good understanding before giving a false interest and im not really concerned about your personal interest with files on ragezone. thank you

reupload please mega is download limited

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6D3Kx7rCIGgWm52WS1HcGsyWmc

Last edited:
Back