Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LessaGunZ Source - VS2019

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used jur13n's clean source

There are some errors in the source, but you have to correct them.

I don't need the source anymore
The source is not very clean, Sorry

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro access denied to download the files..

C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
useless release, nothing special everything is default, normal gamemodes, normal commands(include: cash, staff, flash, tp, tp here, freeze, unfreeze, next/prev song)

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Another repeated code and without a doubt with much more exploit and bug than what it brings, but it is useful for someone who wants to create a server and learn.

useless release, nothing special everything is default, normal gamemodes, normal commands(include: cash, staff, flash, tp, tp here, freeze, unfreeze, next/prev song)

If it is useless because you do not do something productive then, do not complain because at least he contributes but you only know how to complain as if you believe the great thing.

You know you are nobody to judge that way even if you were.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why dont you release better, that he release? Stop accusing him that source and client are useless because he just only share those files cuz he doesn't needed it so its up to you if you want to use or not. Dont you think there's only people use vs2019 because he make it for the solid fundation wherein they can add more stuff to this source, took to some high vs source like fg, ugg and artic.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Why dont you release better, that he release? Stop accusing him that source and client are useless because he just only share those files cuz he doesn't needed it so its up to you if you want to use or not. Dont you think there's only people use vs2019 because he make it for the solid fundation wherein they can add more stuff to this source, took to some high vs source like fg, ugg and artic.

who do you answer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its better to use high vs than 2003 there is too many changes code when you add some stuff from other source if you want to improve it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any specification when installing the visual studio 2019 ?, in order to avoid problems when building, I am new to this.
@gunzonline

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
because so much discussion in a source that has absolutely nothing.

Back