• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ODBC Registerpage V2

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what's the point in hacking a database?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's for stupid dudes that can't exploit a server.

But i'll update the security later. College goes on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THX!!:eek:tt: Now i finaly got a working Gunz Page ;)

I just needed your source the rest of the part i already knew :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean, what the hell can someone get from hacking a database? make it crash? steal it? delete it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still, would they be able to delete the whole database?

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
right click dbo.Account and press Modify make RegDate varchar(50)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got still eror
Code:
Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]De SQL-server bestaat niet of de toegang tot de server is geweigerd., SQL state 08001 in SQLConnect in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 23

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 23

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got still eror
Code:
Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]De SQL-server bestaat niet of de toegang tot de server is geweigerd., SQL state 08001 in SQLConnect in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 23

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 23

Hit the floppy at the top of MSSQL Management express.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not what I meant. ODBC sucks for remote connections from outside sources, for instance, an actual website? You can use iframes and links to link to your hosted files (via apache or someshit) but its still not a remote connection meaning you cant create scripts which link forums and the gunz database together, which would be awesome.

I have my GunzDB and my vbulletin forums linked together linked together :D

so is my site linked together with those to. no I did not recode anything its very simple to use both.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope. :] its a little treat that I found out how to do by looking into like ALLLLL the vbulletin files.

trust me it took a long time to find out but I figutred it out.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good boy, keep up the good work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank god, finally a web page that works for me. I take the right to bump this simply because it is the best regpage yet.

Back