Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Art Goblin King and the Gunner

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently i have started to restore old illustrations / art of GunZ, I'm doing this because honestly i don't feel like we are getting the official art/concept files any time soon.

I will be releasing more art and concept art of GunZ 1 and GunZ 2 on gunz.gg so make sure to join the community.

This image used to be 400 x 566 it's now 1600 x 2264.
See the original image ( yes this is literally all i could find of this image) on the attachment to compare quality.
ZJBVxPJ - Official Art Goblin King and the Gunner - RaGEZONE Forums

Rain - Official Art Goblin King and the Gunner - RaGEZONE Forums

I know most of you don't really care about GunZ but this type of stuff is imo as important as the rest of GunZ.
Enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is nice to understand that someone is doing this for their pleasure; I will be happy to follow your progress. I like the idea of decorating my apartment with similar art, and I think it sets a specific mood (of course, a good one). I even think I would order a frame from and put your drawing in it. Do you think this is possible at all? I want everything to be of good quality, and then it would be ideal if you sent me the original picture so that I could print it out in the original resolution. I hope you will read my comment and reply

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really missed these. I would love to hang one of these in my office or gaming room. Thank you!

e: just realized I haven't commented on ragezone in probably 3 years. So this post gets my first comment back.

Back