Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Registerserver for GunZ login- buildstate -(unstable& unknown)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download link :
new permanent download link for file->

[/URL]

Source and Server Files it's based jur1en 1.5 gunz clean version.
(might have included with pieces of gunz 1.0 source too)

The Standalone execute Registration Server for GunZ Login Screens.

simple and fresh style.

it should be compatible with 1.0 server as well, and what is required is dns connection to db , its not tested with open db solution no idea about it then.
1.5 gunz is one it was used so without further information it should support and let act as regserver fine.
you need to just run it inside matchserver alongside the default server.

for further devlopments:
it could accept a own database in sql and making the rules and link the db for main sql accounts if set so , i expect someone else try the idea if interested it's a simplest works ive come up with and its 100% users responsbility if they use this without fully understanding of how game interacts, and doing the server backups always is good.

im novice what comes to complete engineering of sql, but if this wizard is what it looks like to me, it would be way to easily create second server for accounts and to
be standalone secure db.

megaju9 - Registerserver for GunZ login- buildstate -(unstable& unknown) - RaGEZONE Forums

regserver.zip
2 055 170 KB

#
i have no idea what changes are going to looking like when used with other servers client.
#
##

this was created as part of gladiator client gunz reversing , so its having some in client features, that doesnt apply with other clients, but as for register server feature it should work for all of gunz , its hard to say what it flippes around in full game but luckily its not neccessary, have you to view it as separated from game server. and make it unlogginable or max 1 user so its not something attracting players.
##
#

known stuff: the server nullfillies the equip not possible if created or started game in reg server, equips wont be allowed to .
for all clients,
that i know.

technicals,

the port and ip is the same as matchserver's settings with different server ID same to locator settings.

ID and if 127.0.0.1 is used in main server, you may address the other locator to external wan ip in db /server side configure.

the server regver.ini configure file is default to work with change of dns config and keeperip to wan ip. server ports can be set to anything.
i default it 7777.

image views to see it is what it is.

megaju9 - Registerserver for GunZ login- buildstate -(unstable& unknown) - RaGEZONE Forums

i decided to share this one only because it might be fine update for some servers, and some people were interested of the system .

sorry i cant be arsed to share sources, so its what it is.

have fun.:junglejane:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump, if i needed to release more than only server files, i will need the results eventually , but if you are happy without further help, that works too, hopefully someone tells me if it works and if it support your server like it should, otherwise im pledged to give my client side solution its been over a year i finished with this, so thats left behind so far ive no clue anymore was there more to it or not..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The most reliable way to avoid or prevent buffer overflows is to use automatic protection what is part of developers mission to prevent these caused by legacy of code, C/C++ are popular programming languages that are vulnerable to buffer overflow. i belive this is heap based thing, but for finding exploit in address wasnt the actual results i was expecting but overally does it work / let connect to server to create account for other clients, thanks for this results anyways its good to have security side of results for further to look into.

ive used clean server files provided here as base jur13n 1.5 gunz

if the results are something you actually facing right now and you cannot even run the program, then i belive it has to be something doing with server files you are selected to use, as this standalone server can be used and run with Any kind of server files alongside main server, keep that in mind, also if thats not case, last thing comes to mind is c++ visual studio of your machine.. as the running the app isnta error i get with multiple diff machine ran it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
final time im asking if there are more results to share here, anyone who successed usage or someone whos wants to get it in use ?

(updated on starter the source info used and furtherdev suggestion related picture.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Too many arguments and protocol to use something so simple, I think its better to do your direct registration of the game like some servers.
But your contribution is fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
true, should be everything commented besides login understable. my contribution is raw not adjusted for it's only purpose.
i guess this is all about this case, all thought download link shall perish, ill reup it for perm place.

now i just want and need to finish up my main project of the gladiator standalone mode source to have released here as well, then im done with gunz reverse engineering.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i forgot this , i replaced the dead download link with more longterm host for it now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is very good that you contribute but honestly this will no longer be of any use even if you share the source code, I don't think anyone will use this.
To be honest with you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im sorry i thought this was the area where people are allowed unload their carts when you want to get rid of something, and i will not share sources at all ,
i said i would release source of gladiators reversed source, with has all the restrictions unlocked via source to be controllable in system client freely, but i only finished the minimal build for match, taking back words for that if i unlocked the source i would need to work it on global gunz, after i realised i got ideas more than i could execute them, and im perfectionist i dont release source for something thats not really unbugged and source felt not ready once i got ideas to do, and with rate of idea flowed to me, i was sure ill never finish it in lifetime. i started to work on unreal engine for starwars and combat system own game.

this also was leftovers of 2020 started project, and i saved it from those files before i endup trashing oldest project files , so release is a release, and im not sure are you 100% honest with me yet and honest with everyone is better, have you to make point state detailed why people should not use this ,
can you check the box where source or login register on runnable offers same rightaway, without any modifications ,
that they has same mobility on db transfer despite locations for same server, i didnt myself think this has signifant meaning for most,

but as i said i hope some can get help of it, such as beginners , can use it to enable register access for their first gunz server, account making easier than via db .

but im asking you to tell people if you feel like i feel proud or even want credits for something like this, no , i did release it only because i didnt care-im not able to come up reason myself. updating the link for download was action to have the thread working link for generations.

ps. i see you intent no harm with telling this me, and thanks i just think you should direct the message everyone else but me :p

Last edited:
Back