Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Client + DB + Server Files 2021 NEW (Great)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that weird lol I didn't understand why it gives removal. :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
get here:
Thanks for your contribution mate.

A fellow on the forum has told me to look for this thread. With these files you can create a Gunz server, right? I've seen several video tutorials but still can't understand how each file works.

I have downloaded and installed "Microsoft SQL 2017" and "Microsoft SQL Server Management"

I have opened and logged in with my SQL and created a new database called "GunzDB", but I don't know what to do now, because there are many files and I don't know what each one is for.

I don't know which tutorial I should follow, because I don't know what each folder and file is for.

The video tutorials I have seen seem to use a different version or different files.

What folder should I run in order for example to be able to enter the server?

Sorry, I really don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort mate.

By the way, do you speak Spanish? because in your profile it says that you are from Panama.

sekIaav - [Release] Client + DB + Server Files 2021 NEW (Great) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A fellow on the forum has told me to look for this thread. With these files you can create a Gunz server, right? I've seen several video tutorials but still can't understand how each file works.

I have downloaded and installed "Microsoft SQL 2017" and "Microsoft SQL Server Management"

I have opened and logged in with my SQL and created a new database called "GunzDB", but I don't know what to do now, because there are many files and I don't know what each one is for.

I don't know which tutorial I should follow, because I don't know what each folder and file is for.

The video tutorials I have seen seem to use a different version or different files.

By the way, do you speak Spanish? because in your profile it says that you are from Panama.

sekIaav - [Release] Client + DB + Server Files 2021 NEW (Great) - RaGEZONE Forums

I think you are doing very well, the name of the DB can vary depending on how I made the backup copy of the last one that I used but you are still doing well, if you want to contact this boy you can do it by looking for him in his discord he will help you in exchange for nothing is good sling or you can also contact the owner of the repository.

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi good day, can you tell me what the problem is? I'm trying to find what's the problem, but i can't. maybe you can suggest what to do? Thanks a lot

Screenshot:

jorklenis2 - [Release] Client + DB + Server Files 2021 NEW (Great) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you upload to Stable folder? I will help you build

Attachments

Back