Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EvilGunZ Source/Server/Client Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello sir, can you ask me a question with your client? I already did everything but still with the update can you help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir, can you ask me a question with your client? I already did everything but still with the update can you help me?

The Update is in the Launcher, use source for Launcher2nd and modify the area with your hostname or IP, change the folder to wherever you put the client on your website program(Appserv,XAMP IIS, etc.) example: yourwebsite.com/GunZUpdate

Make sure your ports are open and launcher is configured properly, also that the Gunz.exe name is configured to open from launcher if you changed the name of it(This is also in the Launcher source). Hope I Helped.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already did all that but keep the update apart the source does not compile throws me error you can not upload without the update?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can confirm it is indeed SQL Server 2017. I'd suggest using Management studio Version 18.2, the 2017 version has an issue where the database continually re-connects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release, is any way you can add the unencrypted model.mrs? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry about that, didn't see the cmd, Thanks alot.

I included everything needed to decrypt the files

can any of you help me please? I've opened a thread but the match server crashing when I try to login and some of them dont work
if someone can help through TV and make me a pserver on my pc that would be great and im willing to pay you for it!

these 2 errors i get.. i couldnt get ur db work on sql aswell

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it would be convenient to wait for the owner of the files to answer you, I have more knowledge with regard to the 3d models, but not in what you detail, at least not in gunz. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any of you help me please? I've opened a thread but the match server crashing when I try to login and some of them dont work
if someone can help through TV and make me a pserver on my pc that would be great and im willing to pay you for it!

these 2 errors i get.. i couldnt get ur db work on sql aswell
u don't need to pay anyone for help...

about error, check u configuration odbcad and sql tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u don't need to pay anyone for help...

about error, check u configuration odbcad and sql tables.
odbc is done and test is successful done.

sql
localstatus
and serverstatus
are done by ip 127.0.0.1
and its not working..
i wanted to try to get other DB
i deleted the current one and tried other one but now I can't I have a new error...

odbc

if you could help me that would be great.. by tv or something

skype me or give mr yours
----

also if it was an error because my sql is bugged or whatever then why would 1 match server work but gets crashed when I login and other without changing anything just gets error i try to open ( and yea opc i changed id pw ipss..

Reaction score
odbc is done and test is successful done.

sql
localstatus
and serverstatus
are done by ip 127.0.0.1
and its not working..
i wanted to try to get other DB
i deleted the current one and tried other one but now I can't I have a new error...

odbc

if you could help me that would be great.. by tv or something

skype me or give mr yours
----

also if it was an error because my sql is bugged or whatever then why would 1 match server work but gets crashed when I login and other without changing anything just gets error i try to open ( and yea opc i changed id pw ipss..
That "New" error is down to your PC.. How much RAM do you have?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That "New" error is down to your PC.. How much RAM do you have?
ps never had that error before..
also i tried after like 10 minutes without doing anything and it worked again so idk whats going on about that

Back