Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GunZ 1.5 Artwork "source" 3dsmax files and stuff

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Was talkin with @Rain in the gunz.gg discord server and I remembered that I had this, no use for me nowadays so here it is, some people will have fun with it.

Includes a lot of 3dsmax model sources along with animations, this includes meshes, weapons and UI elements.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Release] GunZ 1.5 Artwork "source" 3dsmax files and stuff

Was talkin with @Rain in the gunz.gg discord server and I remembered that I had this, no use for me nowadays so here it is, some people will have fun with it.

Includes a lot of 3dsmax model sources along with animations, this includes meshes, weapons and UI elements.

Love you homie <3
My eyes are looking at these files like a kid in a candy shop

For those who are interested what's in the files, Here is a quick summary of the discord post
cSga4do - [Release] GunZ 1.5 Artwork "source" 3dsmax files and stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

Currently clearing everything up and will be released on gunz.gg separately.
Mirror links will be posted here as soon as possible.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This contribution is amazing, but it would be better if it was released in its time, many avacens are now at this timeThose who were making gunz work with ASSIMP now if they will be able to continue doing their work, since they have the animations, for sure they will be fine, I'm also doing my little tests, but I want to be UE4 :(thanks for the contribution Lambda and good health

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Release] GunZ 1.5 Artwork &quot;source&quot; 3dsmax files and stuff

One of the biggest releases on this forum, all those max files. What a dream for us 3D modelers/map makers. :)

One of the biggest releases on this forum, all those max files. What a dream for us 3D modelers/map makers. :)

Reaction score

Came back after years and years of not checking out this forum...man what a nostalgia this time was. And what a release... how is the gunz community currently?

Back