Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Base VS19

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no, the database is useful for any 1.5 that it cleans

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In configuration the text must be in the USA

<LANGUAGE>USA</LANGUAGE>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

locale, config all Language "USA"
The text is broken like in the image.
help me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
locale, config all Language "USA"
The text is broken like in the image.
help me.[/QUOTE]

https://mega.nz/file/EChw2KCY#PmerObqAxC8AB66f2wLGCbndeJAP_hWNFpeIodhFdlI FIX TEXT INTERFACE raund / etc

Apparently it does not have the latest version of git in that version accommodate the 60 fps in window mode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just trying to figure some things out, players do not spawn in game, they stay in a state looking at the scoreboard. Would love some help, I'm just no master of the Gunz code base. Thanks in advanced.
NesuxGxx - Source Base VS19 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me fix it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am aware of this (bug), but I have several theories as to why the fps are limited a little less, in some PCs, if I get to update the source these months I will apply some modifications in the rendering sector and fps counter

What is the problem with the music, it does not play?

1) Check the .XML address for SoundEngine.cpp effects
#define SOUNDEFFECT_DIR "sound/effect/"
#define SOUNDEFFECT_XML "sound/effect/effect.xml"

2) The ZMath error, in which game mode is you causing the crash?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update in progress

Fixed if else statement comment error.

And I fixed the frame to 240, but the frame does not come out more than 144 (it comes out according to the refresh rate of the monitor)

I compile and use it as it is, but there is no sound at all.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting that case had not happened to me I sent my discord, review and contact me privately, I do not want to get comments here

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
some reason for this?

This is so that they don't make you those 27 exploits that are available to apply in the 1.5 code and I think also 2007 or rather the same one you use.
There may be more exploits to apply but they are not public and may never be done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is so that they don't make you those 27 exploits that are available to apply in the 1.5 code and I think also 2007 or rather the same one you use.
There may be more exploits to apply but they are not public and may never be done.
in short: did he unpatched the exploit and left a flaw that he had fixed himself? For new users not to understand and leave the glitch? I don't understand...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I know what is this. The problem is: you fix 27 exploits and remove one before publish. Can you explain?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
At that time I did not apply the updates individually, I applied them all in batches, I only put "the update" to refer to what was already in place, this source does not have fixes, bugs or any error that has been corrected at present, all the Fixes Placed come from the source "Fresstyler GunZ V5-V6", I already told you before that you can obtain this source and look for the fixes with the comment "Custom:"

because I deleted the MC_MATCH_REGISTERAGENT update, I don't remember why it was giving me an error...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since the last update it's been fine, tks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It won't let me compile, do I need a plugin to make this error go away?

Back