Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Code VS2019 + Database + Cliente

Buy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night sir,I'm publishing this source code, without further ado, it has capture flag, vampire, and several working modes.

It serves for many to improve.Various in-game commands.

I hope they help you.

Download:

Credit for src: Buy

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing interesting, I already reviewed it, it is just a post from someone on fire who did not know how to get the best out of this work that does not belong to him. Most things are already released and can be found in Refined and other free codes.
Please leave the original credits.

Credits: KillerStefan, Dave, Jetman, SecretsOThePast, Lib, Ryuzu, grandao, Jorklenis2, Asunaya,

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Well, one falls and stands up strongly and when he returns he returns with more strength and new ideas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks! looks like it also contains some challenge quest files as well

Buy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the compiler included?

please upload the compiler

for you to compile it uses visual studio 2019, and installs all its sdks, and that's it you can build

Well, one falls and stands up strongly and when he returns he returns with more strength and new ideas.

:junglejane:

There is nothing interesting, I already reviewed it, it is just a post from someone on fire who did not know how to get the best out of this work that does not belong to him. Most things are already released and can be found in Refined and other free codes.
Please leave the original credits.

Credits: KillerStefan, Dave, Jetman, SecretsOThePast, Lib, Ryuzu, grandao, Jorklenis2, Asunaya,

:eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Buy i mean the compiler the encrypter for the files from .mrs files i need to decrypt the files.

i cant test the client, i need to edit the system.mrs from localhost

please upload the .mrs unpacker

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can anyone help me, im getting error, Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError MSB6006 "fxc.exe" exited with code 1. Gunz C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 1760//

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Just as you paid $ 900 for the UGG code because you also do not release it, I understand that it is released lol what a finger they gave you Jajaja noob

For those who want help, I will gladly assist you, come to my discord and I will attend to you

I am the original owner of this code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone with a good heart help me compile the gunz? which version of sdk do i use? I'm using VS2017

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
are you using SQL 2012?

If queries are included, you can use any version of sql.
On the other hand, if the .bak file is included and you get the message that this database was created in a newer version, obviously try something newer. It's probably the 2017 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
compiler doesn't work for me do you have another one for me thank you

Buy - Source Code VS2019 + Database + Cliente - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pretty weird error guys
bool ZGameClient::IsCWChannel(void)': member function already defined or declared Gunz zgameclient.h 314

Back