Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UGG Replica-Themed Interface

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I want to release this interface which I made for ugg,its basically trash for me but it might be treasure for you.

PREVIEW:
Tr0jan - UGG Replica-Themed Interface - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Besides the Shop, Inventory, Channels, Options, Replay, Logout and Character buttons I like it. Indeed better than the actual one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good thing you guys see it better,the owner doesn't.

Reaction score
top and bottom buttons can't be seen very clearly, i dont dig

panel borders don't really blend into the actual scheme of the background nor the buttons either, and the inside of the panels contrasts too much with the borders, and that bevel emboss you put on the gameroom panel's logos looks really cheap tbh

ngl this can be improved 100fold but ey, good effort & thanks on behalf of the gunz community for releasing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
top and bottom buttons can't be seen very clearly, i dont dig

panel borders don't really blend into the actual scheme of the background nor the buttons either, and the inside of the panels contrasts too much with the borders, and that bevel emboss you put on the gameroom panel's logos looks really cheap tbh

ngl this can be improved 100fold but ey, good effort & thanks on behalf of the gunz community for releasing

On the psd its improved,this was the only preview I had so I used this. Its quite the same as the preview but the button colors has changed.

Back