Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Site Gunz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ENGLISH]
Hi guys, I'm bringing a website that I BOUGHT from a member, but the purchase was made outside the platform.I decided to post this website because it is not complete, I bought it but I was cheated.I don't support (I don't know how to do much with gunz I just want to have server for fun)

[PORTUGUESE]
Olá pessoal, estou trazendo uma website que COMPREI de um membro, porém a compra foi realizada fora da plataforma.Decidi postar essa website porque ela não está completa, comprei porém fui trapaçeado.Não dou suporte (eu não sei mexer muito com gunz, apenas queria criar o servidor pra se dvirtir)

if you cared, you would have finished what you started

PICTURE WEBSITE
manoelmpp - Web Site Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

LINK

if the link was broken, tell me i'll reupload

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Let's get to the point, Manoel.

This web is complete, has registration, index with rankings, news, latest items. We have a complete and functional webstore. This web I programmed years ago and as at that moment I needed to make a quick cashier, I used it to sell it to you.

However, you sent messages on the "Messenger" platforms that I don't have the app on my phone and also on Discord, where I also only see messages when I'm on the computer.

You always had my whatsapp and as long as I was slow to respond, I always gave you a position. Your last message was a thank you and when I replied hours later I saw it was already blocked. It's not me who's going to chase it, is it?

If you can't you want to find the path of the images (using the right click in the browser and 10% of your brain) and enter the .php file and reset the path. Or even create a simple table with columns ID, TITLE AND NEWS, you better spend more time looking at how a website and gunz server works before criticizing a 'support'. Regarding the user panel, you have all the necessary php in the include folder I sent you.

Anyway, just want to clarify.

Anyway, the credits for this web are mine and I don't care if you're posting or not. This weekend I will release the queries and php that are missing on this web.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's get to the point, Manoel.

This web is complete, has registration, index with rankings, news, latest items. We have a complete and functional webstore. This web I programmed years ago and as at that moment I needed to make a quick cashier, I used it to sell it to you.

However, you sent messages on the "Messenger" platforms that I don't have the app on my phone and also on Discord, where I also only see messages when I'm on the computer.

You always had my whatsapp and as long as I was slow to respond, I always gave you a position. Your last message was a thank you and when I replied hours later I saw it was already blocked. It's not me who's going to chase it, is it?

If you can't you want to find the path of the images (using the right click in the browser and 10% of your brain) and enter the .php file and reset the path. Or even create a simple table with columns ID, TITLE AND NEWS, you better spend more time looking at how a website and gunz server works before criticizing a 'support'. Regarding the user panel, you have all the necessary php in the include folder I sent you.

Anyway, just want to clarify.

Anyway, the credits for this web are mine and I don't care if you're posting or not. This weekend I will release the queries and php that are missing on this web.

LFALwHe - Web Site Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

45TkV7m - Web Site Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

yes i thanked for the cheat

On sms: "I'm done, I'll send you the file on discord" 1 week later where are the files?

I remember you said the web site was COMPLETE, when I said there were some things you said you were going to send me
I saw you commenting on several topics here on ragezone, and don't even have time to drag some files to discord? it's hilarious!

Painel user, annoucment server, etc...
i payed full website

slag cheater

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What things, no!There is always a problem among Brazilians, they cheat or are scammed xd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What things, no!There is always a problem among Brazilians, they cheat or are scammed xd

yeah, is a trash comunity
Enough, Orby disliked this post, they're friends :D
There will definitely be more dislikes from friends

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Orby is my friend, we only exchange code of the same value and voila, I can't say more about the

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
[ENGLISH]
Hi guys, I'm bringing a website that I BOUGHT from a member, but the purchase was made outside the platform.I decided to post this website because it is not complete, I bought it but I was cheated.I don't support (I don't know how to do much with gunz I just want to have server for fun)

[PORTUGUESE]
Olá pessoal, estou trazendo uma website que COMPREI de um membro, porém a compra foi realizada fora da plataforma.Decidi postar essa website porque ela não está completa, comprei porém fui trapaçeado.Não dou suporte (eu não sei mexer muito com gunz, apenas queria criar o servidor pra se dvirtir)

PICTURE WEBSITE

LINK

Never release things that you buy, because the one who loses is you, and with this you could not be trusted.
You have to be a little more serious on this issue, it is very delicate, the other point is that the website is very nice and stable. I don't know what happened between you 2 but the website works well.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[ENGLISH]

[PORTUGUESE]

PICTURE WEBSITE

LINK

There is nothing here, just an idiot crying because they did not respond to his message, he despaired and published the work that he paid, what kind of idiot you are, brother.

He thinks that we are going to applaud and like you for this, it is not a big deal, it is just a lack of respect for someone's work and trying to make the partner look bad.

He uses his head a bit.

Back