Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] T4C Server 1.50g + Pre Regs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All

Download Server Files

Download Contains;
T4C Server v1.50/v1.60
T4C Bot V1.8 (Gets flagged as a virus, false positive )
MSQL ODBC Connector
T4C God Boost (XP editor)
T4C God Boost (XP editor) (V2)
T4C Port Patcher
MYSQL Base File

How To:
Download and install MySQL server ,
Download a MySQL Client (so you can add / edit the database), google for one.

Install the database (DB) "MySQL.sql"

Install the mysql-odbc-connector and config it so it can access the MySQL server.
Post about t4c & mysql, click here

Install the t4c server its self.
open "Clef à mettre dans le registre de la 1.5.reg" in the server folder, add the info to registry.
(note on 64-bit systems you may need to add the reg data manually)

Open the t4c server config, set up the ODBC tab.

Go through the settings and set things as you want them.

Port Patcher, lets you change the port the game server runs on

God Boost, lets you alter the XP rates, (You MUST give flag 41 in the DB to that players account, without flag xp rates are normal)

thats it :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Could you do full tutorial please, a step by step. I cant make it works on my VM oracle Windows xp. When i start the serv it shutdown instantly after like halfsecond.

Thanks a lot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
biglad you absolute legend!

Would love a setup guide on this if possible. I'll give it a go and try muddle my way through anyway, but looking forward to a guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It works fine

Do you have T4C Editor 1.7? Also T4C Server like 1.6 or 1.7 or up?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Biglad, im trying to run your server and client im getting incorrect version of client error though, any ideas how to correct

Thanks kaname

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow im so glad i found this , it was very nice to find, i have a question thought the link for odbc is dead in how to sql part

odbc :

once again this tutorial was very nice and t4c is so nice to play i am glad i've found this!! :).

huge thanks to you biglad!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a full run down of how to get this all working together, as in, installing it all on one computer and playing it on that same computer but with bots as characters? Been coming back here every few years trying to get the same thing but never seem to manage lol, here's to hoping

Back