Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Server Files preferably 1.7+

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Might be dragging up an old forum but I've been scouring the internet for months.

I've managed to get some random files which seem to contain a 1.5 server and client, but following the various guides I've not managed to get anything running.

Anyone got links or can send me the 1.7+ server and client files, and if its not too much after that, potentially point me at the best guides for setting it up.
I don't think I'll have a problem if I have the files (I've come close with 1.50 its just ODBC shenanigans I think).

All I want to do is play with my 3 best friends and get some nostalgia dopamine hits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Might be dragging up an old forum but I've been scouring the internet for months.

I've managed to get some random files which seem to contain a 1.5 server and client, but following the various guides I've not managed to get anything running.

Anyone got links or can send me the 1.7+ server and client files, and if its not too much after that, potentially point me at the best guides for setting it up.
I don't think I'll have a problem if I have the files (I've come close with 1.50 its just ODBC shenanigans I think).

All I want to do is play with my 3 best friends and get some nostalgia dopamine hits.

i have server and client stuff v1.50 with new gfx if you still need
Click Here

Biglad

Last edited:
Back