Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

T4C Ancient Crystal Realm

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Server Is Up And So Is The Website Thanks For Telling Me

T4C Fantasy Won't Be Up For Awhile Because Lack of 2 Computers But I'm Still Editing It, And It Will Be Out To The Public If I Decide To Shutdown T4C Ancient Crystal Realm For A Little While. But I'm Keeping It Up For Now So I Don't Know, But T4C Fantasy Is Going To Be Up No Matter What Lol Just Don't Know When

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you've got some pb with your connection... sometimes UP.. sometimes Down..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ya Its Nothing, Just Crashing When My PC Gets Used To T4C Again It'll Be Fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its look like the npc that sell all the pot/scroll and ancient stuff make the server crash ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Matt it would be nice, if you answer your msn once in awhile... damn.. anyway.. i got computer working, i am logging in now.. and aswell, send me info for fantasy..
Thanks m8.. talk to you later.. or when ever :p.. Lol ! btw.. dun go into detail about what i said with kenshin :p just jokin...

Ancient Crystal Realm's Best GM Death-Angel!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matt it would be nice, if you answer your msn once in awhile... damn.. anyway.. i got computer working, i am logging in now.. and aswell, send me info for fantasy..
Thanks m8.. talk to you later.. or when ever :p.. Lol ! btw.. dun go into detail about what i said with kenshin :p just jokin...

Ancient Crystal Realm's Best GM Death-Angel!

I'm Logged In MSN 24/7 But I'm Like Never Really On It I Was At School When You Messaged Me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol yah think?.. i didnt say your werent on.. just saying you need to answer more.. :p waht about the one where it was after 3:00 cst.. (4:00 ur time)?... ;p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what the hell happened to T4C man?.. Damn! 1 month of inactivity, wow..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow This Thread Is So Old And Still Has The Most Views Of All Threads In The T4C Section Lol

Not To Mention This Thread Also Has The Most Replies In This Section, But I Won't Count That Into Consideration Because Of My Countless Double Posting And Spam Lol.

Btw Lol I Updated The Advertisement From v2.60 Beta To 3.11.150 Final Of The Version of The Old Realm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the server links u gived is dead ,and cant connect to your game with the ip

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
um this server doesnt exist, the sysop now runs a different server called T4C Fantasy, thats why all the links in this thread are dead. stop spamming the forum please.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wow has it been a while!
Ancient Crystal Realm has evolved into this:

I was around 16 years old when I started this thread.

Last edited:
Back