Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DISCUSSION] Ran Online Mobile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey

We are a small group of indie game developers and we are planning to recreate a ran online for mobile (if copyright is not a problem lol). I am just wondering if there is a way to get all the 3d assets from the game? (this will save us a lot of time).

Note: I don't have any idea what are the files inside the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i've done this before to my project unity. so far i got entire models maps,weapons,and mobs. but i assure you there will be copyright issue when u using it for official. kindly pm me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've done this before to my project unity. so far i got entire models maps,weapons,and mobs. but i assure you there will be copyright issue when u using it for official. kindly pm me

I am just wondering there is a lot of private server but they didn't sue all of them.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can I see your demo? Thx.

be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey

We are a small group of indie game developers and we are planning to recreate a ran online for mobile (if copyright is not a problem lol). I am just wondering if there is a way to get all the 3d assets from the game? (this will save us a lot of time).

Note: I don't have any idea what are the files inside the game.

Almost all skins, maps and object n game can be easliy exported and be use to any game engines
such as unity or unreal
i even made my via buildbox and gamemaker testing thier 3D capability

if you can export animation from game
then everything will be a copy paste thing
as far as assets are concern

did you manage to export all in game animations bro??
because
i failed in that part
making all animations 1 by 1 will take forever and hard T_T

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
did you manage to export all in game animations bro??
because
i failed in that part
making all animations 1 by 1 will take forever and hard T_T

yeah i can export the model with their bone as well . the easy way to get all of those you need to use smartsync from xnalara/blender which support procedural animation .X format.

Can I see your demo? Thx.
there is no demo/preview, but i've posted some picture of my remake version of this game month ago at my social media facebook.

be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah i can export the model with their bone as well . the easy way to get all of those you need to use smartsync from xnalara/blender which support procedural animation .X format.

hmmm , you mean you can export the animation from ran game itslef, and the animation converted back to .x file?

is that what it is??

i never use blender that much, ill try it ,

because its too time consumnng remaking all animation from scracth 1 by 1 ( forever is not enough to finish )

EDIT:

i can export mesh and bones too,
i got the full bone structure of ran online both male and female

i even add base bone stucture additional bones (b_M.x ans b_w.x)

but export animation from game itself, I failed , so remaking animaton from scratch is my only way and its not worth it .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

hmmm , you mean you can export the animation from ran game itslef, and the animation converted back to .x file?

is that what it is??

i never use blender that much, ill try it ,

because its too time consumnng remaking all animation from scracth 1 by 1 ( forever is not enough to finish )

EDIT:

i can export mesh and bones too,
i got the full bone structure of ran online both male and female

i even add base bone stucture additional bones (b_M.x ans b_w.x)

but export animation from game itself, I failed , so remaking animaton from scratch is my only way and its not worth it .
it's not converted, u can actually load the original .X model from the game. xnalara have sequence animation for 3D model, which is you can merge main directx model with skeleton directx. then export it to xnalara format/fbx. then u can load it with blender to show all animations of your 3D model.

Reaction score
Didn't they just released a WALK Online Mobile which is heavily inspired from Ran Online?
Do you mean you want to fully port the PC version to Mobile version?

I highly recommend to create from scratch using Unity, just use Ran Online as inspiration if you still want to keep some aspects of it.
This way, you can monetize and grow without the risk of MinCom suing you.

Reaction score
If you have the capability to create a ran-inspired mmorpg mobile game, I also recommend you to not use mincoms official assets instead use assets from the assets store. As long as the MVP works and you programmed it the way ran works. I think you'll be fine. As Vision said, kindly check "Walk Online". They already did what you wanna do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually hired a pro directx freelancer online for $10k and he was able to extract the model/bones/mesh and it's animation, but some calculations are wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About the copyright issue, I guess it's fine as long it is not published in playstore and advertise like a private server

Back