Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GameGuard Inquiry

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Where can we buy GameGuard protection as we are planning to put up a Ran Online Private Server? How much would it cost too? Will it be a lifetime subscription? Can please someone answer my questions? Thank you in advance and God bless!

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Where can we buy GameGuard protection as we are planning to put up a Ran Online Private Server? How much would it cost too? Will it be a lifetime subscription? Can please someone answer my questions? Thank you in advance and God bless!
use UGN's GameGuard, it is a strong gameguard it automatically kicks any cheater or 3rd party user and it announces in-game. if you want to save money

Upvote 0
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

You can contact me on my page about server securities

you have done your first project 3 weeks ago and now are you talking about server security ?

YSbJ91Y - GameGuard Inquiry - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I remake a files from 0 and upgrade it and thats only a timelime of my project. Is that the base part of making a securities?

But my apology, im new on making securities and i want to enhanced my knowledge sir. I hope you understand

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will give you a hint..
save your time on blocking the incoming packets..
focus on how you manage those packets..

easy logic..
client send "hello f*cking world" to server, and server will process it and reply "hello f*cking world too"

now, your job is make the server do this,
if client wanna say "hello f*cking world" to me, they need to provide a password, a captcha for this..
without correct captcha, I wont process it, so I wont reply "hello f*cking world too" which will consume cpu usage, making server slow, and your players will start b*tching b*tching and b*tching.

the real f*cking thing is.. all leaked version of in game captcha is generated by client side. and people still willing to buy it..

Upvote 0
Back