Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Leechers are back hehehe

Exploring The World
Reaction score
hello world hehehe

been looking around ran dev section but seems its still the same when i first join to this forum there are still leechers and so called dev that also a leechers because they leech the original server file of the real dev team of ran online and that is min com and they are selling it to make profit of it same scenario back in 20 something year same drama they get angry because someone is sharing there so called file even they are not the one who owned it hahaha...

so here i am again back on ragezone and will check the files that you are guys crying about hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you are back to leech a file again? that is your purpose base on your post.

Exploring The World
Reaction score
So you are back to leech a file again? that is your purpose base on your post.

lol you think i am the only leechers here all of us are leechers dont think i am the only leechers here hahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello world hehehe

been looking around ran dev section but seems its still the same when i first join to this forum there are still leechers and so called dev that also a leechers because they leech the original server file of the real dev team of ran online and that is min com and they are selling it to make profit of it same scenario back in 20 something year same drama they get angry because someone is sharing there so called file even they are not the one who owned it hahaha...

so here i am again back on ragezone and will check the files that you are guys crying about hahaha

hi sir, do you have any link for complete files for ep 9???

Back